Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Nice to see these pics.

stubecontinued, Sagada is actually a temperate place compared to other places in the Phils, complete with pine trees. I live in the the concrete jungle of Manila, so I envy Quarashi getting to go riding in Sagada.

Pigtire, there's a guy in the Phils whose done not only the island of Luzon but the Visayas and Mindanao groups of islands also. I can't seem to find the link to the blog though.

Mordy, there's a MTB group in the Phils that'll be glad to take you around. They (we) did a Stag ride for an American forum member a few weeks ago.

Quarashi, keeps those pics coming man!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Very nice. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Great pics, thank you for sharing them.

mtbr member
    Originally Posted by P.I.-SSer

Hi Quarashi

Steve's been inviting the All Terra gang up for some time now - I think they'll be heading up soon (at least King is), wish I could go but work sked is quite hectic...but you'll never know!

For more riding pics, check out this post by Gary (Flipnidaho). Shots mostly from the La Mesa watershed/forest preserve - which is like an oasis in the middle of Quezon City.
    Hi, I'm steves son, Joey.

You should definitely come up! Everyone who we've take ridding up here has loved it! But i don't suggest bringing single speeds up here, I love my granny!

Thats a beautiful spot wayodh!

Originally Posted by Skywest

What is the temperature like during the summer & winter season? Is it true there is a curfew everynight? That would not bother me, I'm asleep by 9p.m....
    The temperature is very nice from October to January. It does get hot here though but I haven't spent a summer in the lowland for quite some time.

The curfew is mainly for businesses and is will probably only be enforced if you're making a lot of noise at midnight. The only ones who suffer from being out past 9pm are us students.

Heres some shots I just uploaded.
    Out on the grassy slopes

A log chute at the end of our most fun downhill.

I big log with many bashguard/chainring marks on it

The new fork, which I installed just the night before this ride, about to loose its virginity. The small hill that looks like a transition is actually behind the drop and its a pretty flat landing.

Edit: Forgot about these 2 older ones.

They're both from the same sick trail.

Thanks for your replies! Hope to get a load more pics once the summer break starts!
    Last edited by Quarashi; 03-19-2007 at 06:32 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005

Great Pics!

Thanks for posting the pictures. Nice ASX by the way!

joe dirt
    Nice!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures. Keep'em coming.
    [SIZE="1"]ride it like it's hot[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    nice pics sir... keep them coming... and hope to see more updates...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2