Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Philippines!

mtbr member
    May 2005

Philippines!

its me! river crossing (lucky the river's not too high!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I know someone who will be re packing their hubs and brackets.

How's the weather there? Must get wicked hot and sticky in the summer! you ride all year round? I know it can get nasty hot here in japan but nothing like the philipines. been there once ( USN ) didn't ride anything except the local girls

mtbr member
    May 2005

Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by shonan_surfer

How's the weather there? Must get wicked hot and sticky in the summer! you ride all year round? I know it can get nasty hot here in japan but nothing like the philipines. been there once ( USN ) didn't ride anything except the local girls

i already did!

you've been here!? how nice. and how i wished i can be in Japan. i always dreamed of visitnig japan... sigh.
    seeing your post in the other thread makes me... WWWWWOOOOOOW!
    here in the philly, its really hot. luckily, there's a store nearby, and i almost bought the entire case of Coke!

Lumen warrior
    hey raybrig, where do u live in the phil.? that trail looks familiar, is that the trail maarat or seven rivers going to wawa dam? im a cross country rider livin in malabon.

mtbr member
    May 2005

Waaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by XC707
    hey raybrig, where do u live in the phil.? that trail looks familiar, is that the trail maarat or seven rivers going to wawa dam? im a cross country rider livin in malabon.
    TAGAMALABBBBBOOOOOOON!?
    Raybrig = Gerald DRE!!

that trail is the first river of what we call "7 rivers" going to wawa.

HAHA! i never thought someone in malabon would be replying here!!! HEHEHEEH

Lumen warrior
    expect the unexpected! hehe actually there are few xc riders here in malabon, most are roadies. so where in the phil. are u? hope we could eb sometime and go to the trails together. im peter nga pala. hehe

mtbr member
    May 2005

Since u r a pinoy!!!!!!!

magtagalog nga muna hehe!

sino sino tropa mo? taga malabon din ako! baka kilala mo isa dito:
    cyrill, bong, gerald(me), raul, boyet, sandy

btw, tambay kami sa UP every saturday. may byahe kami sa linggo 7 rivers going to wawa ulet. may mga kasamang newbies.

anyway, sino sino mga kagrupo mo? baka d ko alam katropa na kita dun (or nakasama na kita HEHEHEH)

Lumen warrior
    is it ok to speak our language here? anyway, sumasama ako minsan sa grupo ni john wilkie , the bike shop owned by israel. actually, isang beses palang ako nakapunta ng seven rivers, but naakyat ko na ang maarat about 6 times na, kilala mo siguro si anton the owner of jbl bike shop in mcarthur, sa kanya ako lagi bumibili , mura kasi. actually akyat rin kami this sunday. naghahanap rin ako ng mga taga malabon to go to the trail with. iguess mas maganda kung marami kang kilala na fellow mtnbikers diba? nahihirapan din kasi ako sumabay sa kanila kasi ang lalakas, hope hindi kayo ganun kalakas para kung sakali sumama ako sa inyo.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    we call it FUN ride, so dapat walang nahihirapan(fun?) pero d rin maiiwasan un magtitirahan e.

anyway, if ur interested, tambay ka na rin sa UP. ill be there tom, at around 8am. then sa sunday, un nga, may byahe rin. kita kits! (nasa office kasi ako ngayon kaya medyo nahihirapan mag reply e hehe, baka mahuli pako)

Lumen warrior
    ok, u can text me on this number 09178576670

The Amazing Shrinking Man

New question here. Hey Raybrig, I need some help with finding a bike in Philippines(CEBU)

Ray, my brother lives in Cebu and is looking for a LOW COST used MTB or two for commuting in Cebu City! Any suggestions as to where/who to talk to? He's an expatriot american and is NOT a rich one! Needs as inexpensive a bike as possible without buying a junker! Your help will be most appreciated by a fellow mountainbiker here in the USA!
    !
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybrig
    its me! river crossing (lucky the river's not too high!)
    [SIZE=4]Feel free to visit my blog: http://theamazingshrinkingman.blogspot.com
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS] I'm also doing Tour de Cure in July, my page:
    http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...373&px=3127592

mtbr member
    May 2005
    try ykk trading, im sure its somewhere in cebu, if im not mistaken, its in legazpi. they have lots of good stuffs

The Amazing Shrinking Man
    Thanks Raybrig, I passed it along to my brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybrig
    try ykk trading, im sure its somewhere in cebu, if im not mistaken, its in legazpi. they have lots of good stuffs
    [SIZE=4]Feel free to visit my blog: http://theamazingshrinkingman.blogspot.com
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Trebuchet MS] I'm also doing Tour de Cure in July, my page:
    http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...373&px=3127592

Hi!!!
    We were there in December a couple of years ago for a wedding and holy crap I just could not deal with the huge time change (I'm from Idaho) and the heat and humidity. I'd like to go back in a couple of years and take my mom to her childhood area in Illocos Norte.

Nick
    Idaho Biking Yahoo! Group
    Support these shops: www.CustomMtnCycles.com & Reed's Cycle

enjoy the view

... and if we just ...

mga tsong,

good to see na may mtb'ers from pinas na nandito. i used to do triathlons back in the day and tambay din ako sa up (upmountaineers, uporg, and inuman sa crus na ligas) pero buskonian ako. dating roadie, but now i'm in nevada and converted to mtb.

hope to get in touch with you guys when i get home, sana next year and i'll try to bring my bike para maka ride naman. are there any bike tours to sagada and places as such na alam ninyo. pls. email me info about it. 4botes@msn.com or kung pede, just post it up here.

salamat mga katoto!

enjoy the view
    ito kami ni edong, sa reno nevada.

enjoy the view
    MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON SA INYONG LAHAT (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!)

mtbr member

Coming home

in 3 weeks and I'm bringing my mountain bike with me. Wooohoooo!

enjoy the view
    hey flip, i envy you so much. i might be home by june or late may, hopefully i can bring my bike.
    have fun!

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    eto naman, mga pinoy siklista dito sa colorado!
    Last edited by Gelmanskii; 01-13-2006 at 06:41 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    eto pa....

enjoy the view
    kainggit naman yung grupo nyo dyan sa colorado, 3 pa lang kami dito sa reno na magkakasama sa trabaho ang namimisikleta ng mtb. sana dumami pa at baka maka dayo kami dyan sa inyo at makapamasyal naman sa mga trails ninyo. keep in touch.

rex

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nrsrex
    kainggit naman yung grupo nyo dyan sa colorado, 3 pa lang kami dito sa reno na magkakasama sa trabaho ang namimisikleta ng mtb. sana dumami pa at baka maka dayo kami dyan sa inyo at makapamasyal naman sa mga trails ninyo. keep in touch.

rex
    oo ba, mag post ka lang kung mapapasyal kayo dito, kami bahala sa inyo. sangkatutak ang mga trails dito. tiyak mag eenjoy kayo........gelmanskii

enjoy the view
    o sige, we'll keep in touch!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

bikers from the south

hi guys, its good i found a forum where i can hook up with bikers from the philippines.
    visit gensan, we also have good trails here.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast