mtbr member
    Feb 2005

Bonking ... not feelin' well Chris King Hubs Where to buy I'm leaving for the Philippines on Tuesday Morning!!!!

HEy Pls. Help Me out My wife is in New Jersey Right now and she is leaving onn tuesday morning for the philippines I need to know the closest shop around princeton area where she could buy my one and only request from her Some BLing BLing Chris King Hubs! Please i need a response right away!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlog80
    HEy Pls. Help Me out My wife is in New Jersey Right now and she is leaving onn tuesday morning for the philippines I need to know the closest shop around princeton area where she could buy my one and only request from her Some BLing BLing Chris King Hubs! Please i need a response right away!!!!!!
    Your wife will just have to call around. Thats a high end item ans since it needs to be built up not evry shop will have those lying around in thier case. But you should be able to find them. Just may not be too easy. Good luck
    Better to be pissed off than pissed on! Now get out and ride! ;-)

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by psycleridr
    Your wife will just have to call around. Thats a high end item ans since it needs to be built up not evry shop will have those lying around in thier case. But you should be able to find them. Just may not be too easy. Good luck

Hey thanks for your quick reply! Is there any shops open today sunday? If not would anyone nknow the numbers of the shops around bellemead new jersey? Or what website's offer the best deals through internet?

mtbr member
    Why don't you just order online and have them shipped to you after you arrive in the Phillipines...i can just imagine the hubs would draw some attention when boarding the plane in your carry-on luggage....and complete wheels could get messed up in the luggage too.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

I live in Belle Mead

2 Shops come to mind:

Bike n' Gear 732-873-0212
    Knapps Cyclery 609.393.1199

Both shops cater to high end needs but don't expect any sales on the type of item you are looking for.
    I guarantee I will never, ever be accused of bringing sexy back...

mtbr member

Speedgoat

www.speedgoat.com
    They can overnight stuff. Get on line today (Sunday). They have a phone number and may be able to help. I can not think of anyone who stocks these though you might try Cyclecraft in Parsippany. I've come across some high end items there. One more place if you are willing to go to NYC is Sid's on 34th Street. They also carry a large inventory of "chi chi" stuff. 212 area code. Don't know the rest of the number.

Good luck.

zeebot
    Quote Originally Posted by carlog80
    Hey thanks for your quick reply! Is there any shops open today sunday? If not would anyone nknow the numbers of the shops around bellemead new jersey? Or what website's offer the best deals through internet?

I *think* i saw some at Sid's in Manhattan.

bay ridge bike shop may have some in stock as well.

mtbr member
    ordering online would always be the best option. Service is hassle free and 24/7 service