Gravity's Gone

You guys gotta see this

I found this on the DH/FR forum and I knew a lot of people on this forum would enjoy it:

More Mountain Biking Videos

Did you ever have ham?
    How about going up? LOL!!! Some great riding...thanks for sharing, Nanker!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Gravity's Gone
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    How about going up? LOL!!! Some great riding...thanks for sharing, Nanker!!!
    Let's face it, Moto - Atherton has an unfair advantage from the beginning. It's a course he's ridden hundreds of times but it looks like Knight is seeing it for the first time. Plus it's a bicycle course and Gee's on a machine made specifically for the task. Knight's a few seconds ahead at the halfway point, but the race is won at about 4:20 into the video - there's a chunky section that Atherton just floats over in two jumps while Knight is forced to plow through on the ground. Good stuff - hella entertaining - one of my favorite vids that I've seen lately.

mtbr member
    It looks like they both wasted some time by stopping in mid-air a couple of times......

Seriously - great vid! Thanks for sharing.

Did you ever have ham?

You guys gotta see this

Quote Originally Posted by nankerphelge
    Let's face it, Moto - Atherton has an unfair advantage from the beginning. It's a course he's ridden hundreds of times but it looks like Knight is seeing it for the first time. Plus it's a bicycle course and Gee's on a machine made specifically for the task. Knight's a few seconds ahead at the halfway point, but the race is won at about 4:20 into the video - there's a chunky section that Atherton just floats over in two jumps while Knight is forced to plow through on the ground. Good stuff - hella entertaining - one of my favorite vids that I've seen lately.
    I agree, it is a very entertaining video and what a display of skill from both riders!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    Interesting, good vid.