mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Yee Ha! more snow!

As much as love to ride,I'm a real happy camper right now the BC skiing is awesome and excellent cross training to boot! anyone else out there enjoying the great skiing conditions.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Good job!

Absolutely!! My wife and I were just saying how we spend the summer on the lift at Blue Mt. and the winter on the lift at Snö Mt.! I'm done fighting the snow on a SS! I just ride my rollers in the house. We get out to snowboard at least 4-5 times a week! Fresh snow is always welcome!
    "yea that's right, I stand up to shift"

Paper Mill Aleworks
    The trainer has been getting good use this winter.
    I awoke to 3" and dumping, heading to BC this afternoon!
    I just wish my stupid snow bike build wasn't taking so long
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

mtbr member
    Skied Crystal lake Saturday in perfect conditions and took my wife up to the Pine Creek rail trails Sunday. The rail trail is also in great condition. They have tracks on either side and I believe enough groomed area in the middle to skate. A friend and I plan on heading up to the black forest to try the George B. Will trail this Saturday.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    With snow like this who cares about riding,just got back from another several hr tour,the snow is stellar,making some nice turns through the trees,kicking and gliding.looks like more snow to come... hopefully!!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Really!! This is the best winter ever!! Fresh snow at least twice a week! Riding Snö Mt. tonight!

mtbr member

Although the snow was late.....

...first real stuff was day after Christmas....but have been XC , BC, and Downhill skiing ever since.....using my lights for tours at night......Sno Mtn tomorrow with our ski club....definetely enjoy the snow....today it was just beautiful along Nescopeck Creek....Slide/Glide On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    What time Jeff? Amy and I will be there with my daughter. Weve been there everyday this week! Conditions are great!! Hope to see you!

mtbr member

Sorry about that....

Quote Originally Posted by Got-Bike!!
    What time Jeff? Amy and I will be there with my daughter. Weve been there everyday this week! Conditions are great!! Hope to see you!
    Just signing on now after posting last night.....ended up cancelling Sno Mtn day ......had to run to the Vet Emergency Hospital in Plains this morning after a mishap for our 12 year old cat....ended up going XC skiing at Nescopeck....did run into fellow bikers: Bear, Lauren, Jake, Chris S., and Joan out skiing!

Looks like the next downhill ski day will be Killington this coming weekend.....
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    A couple of shots of my wife and I in the Black forest. Finding some great looking riding opportunities once the snow melts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yee Ha! more snow!-ski-1.jpg  

Yee Ha! more snow!-ski-2.jpg  

ride more
    Mar 2007
    good job, glad your still out scouting trails for spring.