mtbr member
    Dec 2009

YAMBA has a new website (York)

If your are in the York area, or if you ride the trails in York County check out our new website. The address is the same as the old one www.yamba.org but we offer a whole lot more. We have trail conditions on the home page, google calendars of upcoming events, online membership renewals w/ paypal payment, and a new forum. Our forums even have an RSS feed built in so you can easily read posts using your favorite feed reader. Check us out, and if you are in the York area join us for a ride or a trailwork day.

Kevin aka diggingtrail
    YAMBA Trail Advocacy Coord.

Did you ever have ham?

YAMBA's new site

Great site! We are going to York in January for our moto banquet and swapmeet. It sure would be great to get to sample some of the local riding while we are there.
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    Great site! We are going to York in January for our moto banquet and swapmeet. It sure would be great to get to sample some of the local riding while we are there.
    Thanks. Let us know when you will be down and I'm sure myself or somebody else could show you what we have around here.

Did you ever have ham?

Yamba

Quote Originally Posted by diggingtrail
    Thanks. Let us know when you will be down and I'm sure myself or somebody else could show you what we have around here.
    Thanks! I will let you know when are plans are finalized. Not sure if we are going down and staying over or just going down for our MOTO banquet and the swapmeet.

Did you ever have ham?

Yamba

Thanks! I will let you know when our plans are finalized. Not sure if we are going down and staying over or just going down for our MOTO banquet and the swapmeet.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Great website, I go there often!

I told Motoman465 of the egg carrying, push up, gold coin time trial your group put on last spring, and he's in this year. The one's from our group who attended last spring had a blast and will be back this coming year if your doing it. As far as Saturday before our VMX moto banquet it would be fun to get out for a ride wit ya.

We will keep ya posted as to our arrival in York, and thanks for the offer and all your group does to make it fun for all at your local trails.