Yoz
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

XC / All Trails by Gifford Pinchot SP

Doing a little camping in Gifford Pinchot State Park next weekend and was looking for some good XC / All Ride trails between Harrisburg and York. Anyone have any suggestions, favorites, etc.....

Thanks,
    Yoz.

mtbr member
    There are a few trails at pinchot, I ride there3-5 times a week. Or you can go to rocky ridge park for some more technical stuff, that is about 20-30 min away from pinchot. Let me know what day and I could maybe meet up with you and show you some of the trails at pinchot.

Yoz
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    My buddy and I were planning on riding the morning of 7/19 which is a Sat. That sounds cool though if you want to meet up. We can iron out the detail as it gets closer to next weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

mtbr member
    Hope you guys had fun today. I was great to get out with some different people and ride. I'll let you know when I can make it up your way for a ride, really looking foward to it. Again, thanks for a fun ride, and I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.
    Justin

Yoz
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    We had a great time. Thanks for showing us around the park. You might want to try the two trails on either side of the main enterance to camp ground. I thought it had a "No Bikes Allowed" sign, but as you know I can't read so we proceeded onward. It turned into a sweet single track with some nice rock. Anyway shoot me an e-mail when you want to come up or if you need any gear. ; )