mtbr member

Woohoo, first PA thread...

Oh wait, I'm in Ohio......where the hell is the Ohio thread!!!!

Ah what the hell, I do enough riding in PA anyway.

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by MRfire
    Oh wait, I'm in Ohio......where the hell is the Ohio thread!!!!

Ah what the hell, I do enough riding in PA anyway.
    you ride???? and all along I thought.....j/k T. OK seriously, unless you want a 150lb'er to track you down and kick your @ss, we are gonna ride together this year. Deal?

Right now, this weather blows though, doesn't it? I rode alone last night around 10pm and the trails were wither very rideable (albeit icy) or pretty much impassable. Made for very chilly hike a bikes but it was better than sitting at home playing Downhill Domination.

Would you have any interest in riding the inddor bmx track in Huron or heading out to Chenga for some indoor park riding? Greg from Spin (in Lakewood) does a rental once a month at Chenga and riding park is freakin awesome fun! Just some thoughts since the trails are so sketchy this time of year. PM or e me and let me know what's up and if you'd be interested.

later T.
    Scott
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    you ride???? and all along I thought.....j/k T. OK seriously, unless you want a 150lb'er to track you down and kick your @ss, we are gonna ride together this year. Deal?

Right now, this weather blows though, doesn't it? I rode alone last night around 10pm and the trails were wither very rideable (albeit icy) or pretty much impassable. Made for very chilly hike a bikes but it was better than sitting at home playing Downhill Domination.

Would you have any interest in riding the inddor bmx track in Huron or heading out to Chenga for some indoor park riding? Greg from Spin (in Lakewood) does a rental once a month at Chenga and riding park is freakin awesome fun! Just some thoughts since the trails are so sketchy this time of year. PM or e me and let me know what's up and if you'd be interested.

later T.
    Scott
    What's up Scott,

I was wondering what happened to you. You changed your handle - through me all off there. Man, it's way too cold for me to ride right now - I know I'm a wimp. It's got to be at least 35 or above for me. Riding park sounds cool - I don't think my NRS would handle that though. Actually, I am buying a new rig this spring. I have been looking at the Heckler, El Chamuco or Kona Coiler - not sure which one yet. Just need something a little burlier. Are you still a one of those single speed freaks ;-) We'll make it a point to get together this spring for sure.

T

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by MRfire
    What's up Scott,

Riding park sounds cool - I don't think my NRS would handle that though. Actually, I am buying a new rig this spring. I have been looking at the Heckler, El Chamuco or Kona Coiler - not sure which one yet. Just need something a little burlier. Are you still a one of those single speed freaks ;-) We'll make it a point to get together this spring for sure.

T
    I bet the NRS would be ok or you could ride my bmx if you really wanted to get crazy. I switch between riding the single speed set up for park and the bmx bike when Im there. Very different experiences as you might imagine.

I don't know much about the El Chamuco or the Coiler but those Hecklers are amazing! The guy I mentioned from Spin is actually the shop owner and a great guy (formerly a pro dh'er) so he also knows his stuff. He is a SC dealer and could hook you up if you go that route, let him know we talk.

Who knows when spring will get here but maybe we'll get some breaks in the weather before then. Last night was really cold but I just can't stay indoors. I like night riding anyway so it works for me until my freewheel freezes up! Give me ring or drop me a note and we'll put things together
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!