Hip
    mtbr member

Wissy, Philly....vid and pics

mtbr member

Wissahickon Trail Permits

X Post....

Thought this would be appropriate to post... Here is the link to acquire a Wissahickon / Pennypack trail permit - http://www.fairmountpark.org/TrailPermits.asp

Take this for what it is worth.... I once got popped for not having a pass around 1992. The Ranger gave me a copy of this form and told me to fill it out, photo copy it with my check and mail it in. Since the process took a couple weeks, he told me to carry the photocopy with me until I got the pass. Ironically, a month later I got stopped again and had the photocopy with me. The ranger said thank you for the support.

Now I don't know if that holds true today, but it beats not going riding. On a side note... I have not seen another Ranger in the Wissahickon park since that second time in 1992.
    Kenn Rymdeko
    EWR Bikes
    COO
    www.ewrbikes.com
    EWR 22 4 HE L

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn72
    X Post....

Thought this would be appropriate to post... Here is the link to acquire a Wissahickon / Pennypack trail permit - http://www.fairmountpark.org/TrailPermits.asp

Take this for what it is worth.... I once got popped for not having a pass around 1992. The Ranger gave me a copy of this form and told me to fill it out, photo copy it with my check and mail it in. Since the process took a couple weeks, he told me to carry the photocopy with me until I got the pass. Ironically, a month later I got stopped again and had the photocopy with me. The ranger said thank you for the support.

Now I don't know if that holds true today, but it beats not going riding. On a side note... I have not seen another Ranger in the Wissahickon park since that second time in 1992.
    Are you sure this was in 1992. I think the current "trail permit" plan went into effect close to 1996-1997.

mtbr member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Vespasianus
    Are you sure this was in 1992. I think the current "trail permit" plan went into effect close to 1996-1997.
    not 100% sure. but I know I was on my trek 930 which I traded in for a purple EWR in 94. But I could be wrong, I often am. too many bumps to the head.
    Last edited by kenn72; 04-24-2008 at 12:00 PM.
    Kenn Rymdeko
    EWR Bikes
    COO
    www.ewrbikes.com
    EWR 22 4 HE L