AKA; Jimmy Tango

Wissahickon 10/18 riding...

Today was my second time at Wiss. I went last Sunday, and fell in love with this place. I Look forward to many more visits. Anyone who has not been there,...go. Awesome place! Busy, even at 8am, but worth it Here are some pics of Seth and I at the bowl, Seth is wearing the full face. Yes, Seth wore his FF. This boy wore it to White Clay last winter. When it is chilly, he likes the FF, hey thats cool, not gonna hurt to wear a little extra protection, just funny to see a guy wearing a FF on some of the climbs in Wiss. Oh yeah, I know, I make moron-ish faces, bad habit. M. Jordan has the tongue, and I have the look of terror or something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    Heres another of Seth, and more proof of my horrid facial expressions! The second pic is me at White Clay and the third is a random shot at Lancaster County Park.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gop427; 10-18-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Road Bike Review Member
    Cool pics!
    Air Nine One Nine, and a few Cannondale....rip Salsa
    ...work is something I'm forced to do between riding and fishing

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

nice

Nice pics We were at white clay again today. I remember when you posted those pics wearing the FF helmet and your 6 inch plus suspension bikes cool awesome place to ride we still found trails we were not on yet We were at Wissahickon about a month and a half ago and boy was it awesome. I took a spill and caught a handlebar to yhe chest early on in the ride but basically did the whole 18 mile loop except the last two miles we headed down to the forbidden trail There is some great riding to be had there. Sick treacherous downhills and some grueling climbs. We loved it. I def. was worn out at the end of the ride. You are right when you say that anyone who loves tech. riding must go here.