mtbr member
    May 2009

Winter Trail Days at Prompton State Park

January 12, 2013 - Prompton State Park 9am-5pm
    friendsofprompton.com
    friendsofprompton-at-yahoo.com

Free Rentals of the following: Cross Country skis from The Lodge at Woodloch, Snowshoes from Northeast Wilderness Experience, Fat Bikes (a new type of bike for riding in the snow or sand) from Sickler's Bike Shop, Ice Climbing / Winter Camping from Mountain Guides, Disc Golf Demo and Tournament (there will be a Fee for this) from Pocono Disc Golf Association and a Safety on Ice demonstration from the Fish and Boat Commission. There wil also be local food vendors and, just a mile down the road, wine tasting at Antler Ridge, beer tasting at the Wayne Hotel and more to come soon!

Come enjoy this beautiful state park. Those who partake can play on a 120-acre lake or 23 mile trail system. Honesdale area businesses will also be offering specials and discounts all day to those who attend. Participants are advised to dress in layers. Go to friendsofprompton.com for directions and printable trail maps and links to participating businesses. Snow will be the BEST, but the event will occur with or without it!

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Thanks for sharing...

...Great stuff, if you have never visited Prompton it is a super state park, I'm sure a few will join me to Mt bike the trails. If anyone is interested come on along. We will play it by ear as far riding distance, and snow depth goes.

fish
    Oct 2012
    Im.sure mtbiker64 and I will ride the trails with you...we enjoyed our last ride at prompton
    Don't Limit your Challenges...Challenge your Limits!!!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by bikergirl6923 View Post
    Im.sure mtbiker64 and I will ride the trails with you...we enjoyed our last ride at prompton