mtbr member
    Jul 2007

... and if we just ... Williamsport rides ?? Any Advice ?

Will be in Willliamsport for 4 days due to work in 2 weeks,was thinking about bringing the bike along.You guys/gals have any good rides you would like to share ? Or maybe a good shop in the area where I could ask ? XC type of stuff like Blue Marsh,French Creek, or Brickerville
    Thanks !!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Checkout Mosquito Valley @ the Williamsport Water Authority- Follow Mosquito Valley Road to the end (don't forget to sign in at the Water Authority office)- lots of varitey, mainly fire/logging roads with good climbs and great scenery. Also Rider Park north of Montoursville, offers a great mix of single / double track. Just outside of town to the north is Grampian Hills (on the hill behind Brandon Park) that used to be a playground of sorts for mountain biking (not sure if it still exists though - development was getting pretty close when I last rode there). You could always just get a state forest / game land map and go nuts- miles and miles to cover up there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Thank You kindly sir.... much appreciated !! Will check it out.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Send me a PM, I Live in Williamsport, I'd be willing to show you some places while your in town.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    There are over 100k of trails in RB Winter State Park/Bald Eagle State Forest -

http://www.highspeedcycling.com/rocktober_course.html

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Im going to be goint to school in Williamsport (Penn Tech) Just sold my marin rocky ridge. to get a cheeper bike to ride to and from school. and to take out on some trials on the weekends.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Anyone looking for a riding partner? I live in Muncy and cant seem to find anyone into Mountain biking. Email me at luv2mountainbike@yahoo.com if your interested.