mtbr member

Will the Wiss be bad this weekend?

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgorth
    Depends on what you mean by 'bad'. There was standing water and many trees down earlier in the week that may or may not be gone by the time you get there. Off hand, I'd say it's probably wise to skip riding there this weekend and wait until the warm weather and sun has a chance to dry the place out. Should be in pretty good shape for the Rally next saturday though!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson

Trail eater
    so where is everyone riding this weekend since the weather is going to be PERFECT?

I read over in the PMBA forum about the conditions at wissa. left me confused as to whether its a goer or not because the discussio was left open ended.

If anyone (max-a-mill) heads thru wissa I/we loved to know the latest. Otherwise I will stay at home and drink beer (bummer hey)
    Climb like a goat, descend like a banshee

Inbred Homebrewer
    Probably very little (if any) MTBing for me this weekend, but I will be shopping for a new bike tomorrow:

Hot, eh?

Then, I'll be presenting it to the recipient at her 4th birthday party on Sunday. In between, I think I'm going to give the Ninja a bath and blow out the cobwebs on some twisty backroads. I figure I'll give the trails a few more days to drain and dry up...

Quote Originally Posted by electric mustard
    so where is everyone riding this weekend since the weather is going to be PERFECT?

I read over in the PMBA forum about the conditions at wissa. left me confused as to whether its a goer or not because the discussio was left open ended.

If anyone (max-a-mill) heads thru wissa I/we loved to know the latest. Otherwise I will stay at home and drink beer (bummer hey)

Trail eater
    I always thought pink suited you. Throw on some CK hubs and that thing will be hawt

I will hit belmont sat and maybe just maybe wissa on sunday. That depends on how belmont is, I can get a rough guesstimate as to what wissa will be like going on by how belmont looks.
    Have fun anyways and we shall see you next weekend at the ralley in the valley

mtbr member
    I think I might try the wiss on Sunday. Either that or high rocks. Problem is I'm planning on sleeping in on Sunday which means I won't get there until everyone and their sister does.

mtbr member
    Hey Mustard!

Given your avatar, shouldn't your custom title should be "Tail Eater"?

Just a thought...

Trail eater

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by stymie
    Hey Mustard!

Given your avatar, shouldn't your custom title should be "Tail Eater"?

Just a thought...

Hmmm.... NOPE ...wrong answer buddy. Im not going to explain myself and lower the ambiance of this lovely public forum

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgorth
    I think I might try the wiss on Sunday. Either that or high rocks. Problem is I'm planning on sleeping in on Sunday which means I won't get there until everyone and their sister does.
    Please give high rocks more time in the sun! Takes much longer to dry out than Wissahickon.

mtbr member
    i dont imagine Wiss being that bad. it's got good drainage and since the tree's haven't filled out, the trails are getting TONS of sun today.

adam
    Abington Wheel Wright Freeride Crew

2011 Trek Session 8

2012 Trek Remedy 9

2012 Niner MCR 9

SND. CPS.

Trail eater
    I think your right. Im just testing the waters. We will most likely head up to wissa on sunday and do a whole loop of the park

cheers and happy trails everyone for the weekend.

Stick- goodluck riding that hawt thang

mtbr member
    Both were in good shape. A couple of bad spots but that't it.