3 "fiddy" for short

What's new at Seven Springs this year??

Any word on new DH trails at Seven Springs for this season? Pics?

Uphill? What's that
    I called them last week , but i couldn't get any good answers.
    believe it or not he was still talking about selling season passes for skiing.
    The only thing he was pretty sure about is that they are planning to open on memorial day weekend.

mtbr member
    I am hoping for at least one new DH trail, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Nice no rass
    Don't hold your breath for much.

mtbr member
    I didn't get a chance to get there last fall, but how can they justify charging that price for one downhill run? It wouldn't be that much work to build at least 1 or 2 more

Uphill? What's that
    When I spoke to the people running the downhill trail last year they were talking about adding 2 more trails to the hotel side of the mountain and they were trying to get the owners of 7 Springs to allow them to build a more difficult trail on the opposite side of the mountain along with a skills area at the top of the mountain where the old ball field is.
    I'm hoping this all happens, but who knows.

mtbr member
    What is everyones take on 7 springs? Is it worth it to make the drive from Erie or would we be better of heading over to Denton? (If anyone has been there yet)

3 "fiddy" for short
    Is Denton still doing the MTB thing? I was there two years ago and it was pretty lame, but it was the first year. I think I remember people saying that they did a lot of work for the second year and it was better.

There is a video up on Sicklines.com about the trail at 7Springs. I would love to see them up the variety as it is an hour closer than Diablo.

mtbr member
    If you drive the whole way from Erie to 7 Springs just to ride the downhill course then you are probably gonna be a bit disappointed. 7 Springs does have some nice xc riding though, it would be worth it though to make a day out of it and do the 24 hour xc course and the dh course.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by InvictaS1
    If you drive the whole way from Erie to 7 Springs just to ride the downhill course then you are probably gonna be a bit disappointed. 7 Springs does have some nice xc riding though, it would be worth it though to make a day out of it and do the 24 hour xc course and the dh course.
    :werd: The X-Country makes it well worth the trip. There is some great riding up on the mountain