Did you ever have ham?

What a Moon-Tastic Weekend!!!

WoW!!! What a fantastic weekend it was!!! Rode the Moon both days, and enjoying the great weather and some really great company!!! And....I managed to not throw myself on the ground all weekend!!! On Saturday as I crested the hill on Moon Lake Drive towards the main gate, I was blown away. It looked like a car show there were so many vehicles, plus I passed four vehicles coming down 29 with bikes on the back. I just did a solo ride because I didn't want to hold anybody up...or embarass myself!!!

Sunday, NEPMTBA and I joined forces for a fun-filled assault on the Moon. What a great time that was. We also ended up doing some trail work on the already amazing trails up there!!! I have to give a great big thank you to all the riders, trail walkers, and dog walkers that enjoy the trails....seeing them used and enjoyed makes it all worthwhile. Thank you also to everyone that helps out...from clearing eye-pokers to blowing trails...everything that gets done up there contributes to what we have and I just wanted to extend my sincere thank you!!! Now for some pics!!!

Creepy pic!!!

NEPMTBA posing with...well, I am not quite sure!!!

A rare sighting of Chuck M. from Main Bike...why is it so rare? Because he is not moving at Warp 9!!! LOL!!!

Make mine a Redline on the Rocks, please!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Gives me PEACE of mine
    Bikes in trees how dare you moto...Looks like you guys had some fun.

Did you ever have ham?
    I was just taking a picture of that lovely tree and the bikes jumped up all by themselves...I swear!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!