No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004

What happened to Spokes?

Was up past Hamburg the other day on Rt 61.....
    Wha, wha, whaaaaat? Spokes Bike Shop is gone!
    Hopefully they just moved into bigger/bettter digs....
    Anyone know the story?
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

mtbr member
    Unless they shut their doors at their new location within the past two weeks or so, then you might be looking for them at their old location.

They moved to a larger facility further down on Route 61 (in Shoemakersville) on March 1, 2010. When were you last at Spokes?

SPOKES BIKE SHOP HAS MOVED TO A NEW, LARGER LOCATION ONE MILE SOUTH ON ROUTE 61 — MARCH 1 2010!
    Our new location features more space, an upgraded look, easier access for test rides, more parking and more inventory. MOST IMPORTANTLY... this new location will feature a protected, designated turn lane for our customers. Same great service, product knowledge and friendly faces. Join us now March 2010 for our grand opening and open house events, and look for our mailer. More to follow.

Welcome to Spokes Bike Shop, headquarters for all your bicycling and fitness needs. We love riding and the healthy lifestyle that surrounds it. We promote it, support it and advocate it, and are excited and privileged to love what we do. We are a friendly place to do business o a complete, full-service bicycle and fitness dealer with trained technicians on hand all season. Spokes features a full offering of cycling clothes from spring to winter, from road to mountain and all others in between. With full lines of clothing by Specialized, Fox, Pearl Izumi, Cannondale, Bontrager, Primal and many more, we are sure to have what you need, usually in stock or a phone call away. We stock hundreds of cycling accessories, including lights, pumps, tubes, tires, shifters, cycling shoes by Sidi, Shimano and Pearl, as well as trainers to keep you in shape off season. If it has to do with cycling, we probably already have it in our store or can get it in a few days. We are conveniently located one mile south of the world's largest Cabela's store on Route 61 in Hamburg, near the intersection of Route 61 and interstate Route 78.
    The website is here: http://spokesbikeshop.com

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004
    Ahhh... Cool! Glad to hear it.
    I must've missed the new locale on the way up AND back....
    I'll look for it the next time that I'm up past there.
    Thanks!
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoaster
    I must've missed the new locale on the way up AND back....
    I'll look for it the next time that I'm up past there.
    Thanks!
    It's real easy to miss if your not actively looking for it.

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004
    Glad to hear that they needed bigger space but not so good if it's not easily visible from 61....
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!