mtbr member

What was going on at Green Lane Park today?

Just curious... I usually ride there and I pulled up and saw some big event with a lot of mountain bikers. Anyone there or know what was going on? Looked fun.

mtbr member
    What are the conditions like at Green Lane. I have avoided it as it tends to hold water and this has been a wet summer/fall.

Any updates on the trails?

mtbr member
    They were running a duathalon. It was the Hammerhead Du.

http://www.trimaxendurancesports.com/GreenLaneDu.html

Conditions haven't been bad. Seems like there are spots that never dry out and they are always wet. The rest is pretty good

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info BDogg. Looks like a cool event.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdamiano12
    Thanks for the info BDogg. Looks like a cool event.
    Don't tell the rangers, but we ended up riding on the blue trail. Got a little muddy and had a lot of fun.

Did you have your Fisher with you on Sunday? I thought I saw a Subaru with one on the back heading down Knight road.

mtbr member
    Yep... that was me with the white fisher on the back of the black subaru. I was actually going there to ride with a group of people that apparently go out every sunday there and was quite surprised see about 40 cars in the knights rd parking lot. I just went somewhere else to ride since I didn't know what was going on.

mtbr member
    Which group? I usually ride with the BikeSport group that meets at 9:00 every Sunday

mtbr member
    I'm guessing that's the one. I was there around that time about 2 to 3 weeks ago and was asked if I was riding with them (you were probably one of the 'them'). I actually had some bike difficulties that day and ended up not being able to ride that day. I will probably try to be there this sunday as long as the weather holds out.