mtbr member

Western PA races?

Does anyone know if there are any western PA races this summer, Blue Knob, 7-Springs (other than the 24hrs), Hidden Valley, etc?? Thanks!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

MOM races

Last years schedule... This is a great series:
    http://www.gorocket.net/mom2005/mom%...20schedule.htm

Nice no rass
    I don't race, so I could be completely off on this...last year there was the Month of Mud series (I believe PORC is involved in this) that ran 7 Springs, Bavington, etc for a few weeks in October-ish. I know it's not summer, but it was a race series.

Other than the 24 hour in Sept, nothing at 7S that I know of. HV is done as far as riding is concerned and no clue on BK. Sorry man, that's all I have for you.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info. It's been a couple of years since I raced out that way. Month of Mud is to far west for me and Oct is CX season. Oh well.

Dare to be Great

Western PA MTB site

Check out my Race Schedule I put this together because there isn't a good schedule for Western PA and Eastern OH. There are some MTB races and Adventure races spread out over PA. Philly,York, PSU, Pitts, and a lot in Ohio that i like to go to. I've never done the Month Of Mud. But I hear it's a lot of fun. I definitly want to hit up some of those races this year.