mtbr member

Western PA Downhillers/Freeriders/Dirt Jumpers???

Is there anyone else out there that lives in western PA that rides this stuff too? I mostly race DH but have a decent amount of trail built around my area...

my fun has a hurting
    http://dorc-pgh.com a bunch of us ride dh, some of us dj and some fr. our fearless sort-of-leader built some of the nicest dj trails in pittsburgh and we make regular trips to snowshoe in the summer and rays in the winter.

poormtnbkr
    Sep 2007
    jett, what do you consider your local area? I have been getting dirty up here in erie county for a few years now. A few people help from time to time, but I'm always looking for creative and hard working riders to build and ride with. I would consider myself an all-mountain kind of guy but I think flowy freeride with some air time is the best.

I would love to hook up with some other people from this side of the state to see what they have been up to and where their favorite hits and trails are.
    Keep Your Scene Tight!
    Grow your trails long not wide.

mtbr member
    Mostly around Pittsburgh until resorts open then ill be at snowshoe just about every non-race weekend. If they do it again Gravity East series and some Nationals. Most the guys I race with are kinda all over the place aside from two in morgantown I ride with on occasion.

mtbr member
    I live in Pittsburgh and ride DH, freeride, and xc trails. For DH/FR I mostly just take weekend trips to 7 springs, Wisp, Snowshoe, Diablo, etc.

I am thinking about squeezing in one last DH trip for this season and hitting up Plattekill and/or Diablo this weekend, anyone interested?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    i live in erie and ride dh/freeride/xc, not much dh or freeride around here though. we go to seven springs and snowshoe. asbury woods is the best we've got and its not bad, but we need to build the trails up more.