Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

west chester riders

any body in west chester or in glen mills ride? i have a couple trails already built some nice jump i have pic if any one is intersted in seeing my trails. i need help building some new jumps to send me a pm or email if ur intrested.

mtbr member
    lets see some pics. Here's my trails so far, Trails, Trails, Trails!!!
    I'm in Royersford if you know where that is.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

thier a couple pictures ill get more tommorw when im out thier.

mtbr member
    Wow! Both of you guys have done great jobs! I mostly ride Marsh Creek, but am just getting back into riding after 12 years. PAFreedrider, is that your property? How much room do you have to work with? I'd definitely like to see more pics.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.A freerider

thier a couple pictures ill get more tommorw when im out thier.
    i like your palet wall ride. I wish I would have thought of that. I've been digging for the last 2hours, and pushing a wheelbarrow up my hill. Unfortunately all the good dirt is all the way at the bottom of the hill. I couldn't take any more pic's tonight, it was getting too dark. How big is the gap on that double? It looks pretty big.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    all jump thier r a good size. the smallest one i think is about a 20foot gap and we have some big step downs anther dubkle a step up. right now im working on a new jump its going to be a big luanch ramp with a nice rollin.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    I am working in WC now, lets see if we can hook up.
    Click. Point. Chute.

mtbr member
    PA Freerider, I see you found my little secret in the quarry, otherwise known as Bonner Park. I have to hand it to you for building those obstacles as I don't have the balls to ride them.

Phil, glad to see you on a non-skiing board. If you ever want a tour of Bonner park after work let me know. Its a fifteen minute drive from NTS.

Here is a quick map I made of the trail loop I do after work. I usually do a few laps in about 45 minutes or so. Perfect for washing the stresses of the day away.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I occasionally hit Bonner for a quick XC ride after work and have seen your jumps and other stuff, you have built a lot of nice stuff out there. I am tempted to get a tougher bike bike and give it a try. Anyway, I just wanted to say nice work.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    I am on plenty of non skiing boards Do I know you?
    Click. Point. Chute.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    so i checked out this place today...decent short loop, although I didn't find the stuff that pafreerider built. using the map posted is this stuff in the "quarry" or "terrain park"?

also, is it okay to park next to the locksley strain stop building? it says it's private property, but i didn't know where else to park.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexon Phil
    I am on plenty of non skiing boards Do I know you?
    You don't know me but since I spend some significant time reading over at the epic board I feel like I know you. Actually you can find a picture of me at the bottom of your AprilPhool's Day post from a few months ago. If you are ever looking for a fun yet quick after work ride close to home, let me know and I'll give you a tour sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by nestorlinks
    so i checked out this place today...decent short loop, although I didn't find the stuff that pafreerider built. using the map posted is this stuff in the "quarry" or "terrain park"?

also, is it okay to park next to the locksley strain stop building? it says it's private property, but i didn't know where else to park.
    The terrain park is at the top of the quarry along the ridge. Since the road is now a dead end because of the bridge I don't think it really matters where you park. I park in the middle of the road.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    Tort,

sounds like a plan. I am actually thinking about riding after work tonight about 7ish.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    Well, I tried to ride here tonight, but after running into "John", he was willing to show me around, I broke my chain so I had to push my way out. Looks liek the trails have a lot of possiblity. I would be up for a Sunday AM clearing if anyone else is.
    Click. Point. Chute.

mtbr member
    Well, I tried to ride here tonight, but after running into "John", he was willing to show me around, I broke my chain so I had to push my way out. Looks liek the trails have a lot of possiblity. I would be up for a Sunday AM clearing if anyone else is.
    Phil:

Sorry man, I have been on the road all day and this is my first time on a pc. I would have responded otherwise.

I'll make it up to you. Get your chain fixed and I'll meet you Sunday. I'll keep the beers in the trunk cool.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Hey guys, I think I'm going to ride this tomorrow night after work but I would be up for a lending a hand in clearing/building up some of these trails.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fach
    Hey guys, I think I'm going to ride this tomorrow night after work but I would be up for a lending a hand in clearing/building up some of these trails.
    Can't make it there tomorrow but will be there on Thursday.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    That gap jumps looks real clean with a nice tranny!!! I like the height in there to.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    ill be up hope fully my new frame and fork come by then but if not i will still come help clear some stuff out.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by P.A freerider
    ill be up hope fully my new frame and fork come by then but if not i will still come help clear some stuff out.
    "A" Sunday AM clearing, not this one I got a ton to do at the house in the AMso I can ride with the wife over at Betzwood in the afternoon.
    Click. Point. Chute.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    "A" Sunday AM clearing, not this one I got a ton to do at the house in the AMso I can ride with the wife over at Betzwood in the afternoon.
    I thought Betzwood was "off-limits" for riding?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I use to build those trails back in the day with a couple guys.
    There is another trail along the creek that takes you out to Station Road that is a good warm up ride.
    I was looking at those jumps and they are sick.
    Nice job.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    some of the jumps got messed up. im not sure if it was the rain or some one was angry but as soon as my bike comes and it drys out a little i will be up thier almost every night and sometimes in the am. i need some help building some dirt jumps. i want to make one or 2 aboutthis size or a big step up let me know if any ones wants to help.
    Last edited by P.A freerider; 08-24-2007 at 08:16 PM.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006

OK..thats twice

Went and rode at Bonner today. I got a flat. First time, I break a chain, second time, a flat. Bonner, you got one more chance.
    Click. Point. Chute.

mtbr member
    I must have just missed you Phil. I'm guessing that was your WRX I saw last night.

I'm back there most nights after work so maybe one of these days I can give you a tour of the place.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast