mtbr member

Went up to Kingdom Trails......Go to Vermont to View Pictures

Pictu Great Trip to Kingdom..7/26,27, 28, and 29th..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a wicked good time on our trip to Kingdom. Weather held out well. 5 of us enjoyed the area and all it has to offer. First day we took the 7 hour drive up and started riding at 4pm from East Burke Sports. Took Mountain Rd to Dashney Rd to Trillium to Magill Fields to Moose Alley(*****) to White School to Nose Dive to White school to East Darling Hill rd. to Sugarhouse to Herbs(*****) . Never ran into another biker until we came down Herbs....Took Josh from mtbrs recommendation and headed to Lake Willouby for a swim. Probably the cleanest lake I have ever swam in....and the water was cold too. Here are a few pics:
    Attached Images

JeffSkisMontana
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to JeffSkisMontana
    Send email to JeffSkisMontana
    Find More Posts by JeffSkisMontana
    Add JeffSkisMontana to Your Buddy List

16 Minutes Ago #2
    JeffSkisMontana
    mtbr member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 started At East Burke Sports...East Darling Rd to VAST to Culvert's cut to Old Webs to Border to Violets Outback to Border to Old Webs(had to do both variations)....hung around and rode the stunts at the lumber camp...up meadowood to BackDrop to River Run to Bill Magill to Heavens Bench to Ridege to VAST to Easy out to East Branch to VAST to Connector to Sugar House Run to Herbs.......hung out after ride in town for awhile checkin out all the bikes and people....then headed back to Lake Willouby....went to South Beach....had a nice time talkin to a few young ladies who were sunbathing on the rocks at the point....around 4pm we headed to Louis Garneau's factory outlet up on the Canadian border and stopped at Village Cycles to talk with Jeff Manning.. Here are some more pics:
    Attached Images

JeffSkisMontana
    View Public Profile

10 Minutes Ago #3
    JeffSkisMontana
    mtbr member

Posts: 494 Oh Yeah we hit Trout River Brewery Friday Eve....

Had a few beers and some pizza...super nice people runnin' the place....put it on your list of must do's at Kingdom....Here are some more shots:
    Attached Images

JeffSkisMontana
    View Public Profile

1 Minute Ago #4
    JeffSkisMontana
    mtbr member

Epic ride day. Started at East Burke Sports White School to Pete's Pond to Upper Pond Loop to White School to Pinkam Road to Trillium to Magill Fields to Moose Alley(yeah we went back it is such a good trail) to White School to Nose Dive toWhite School to East Darling Hill Road to Loop to Beamis To Tody's Tour(*****) to Cat Box Hill to River Run to Webs(*****) to River Run to DryFeet to Violets Outback to Hogback to Sidewinder(*****) to West Branch to violets Outback to River Run to Fox Run to beamis To Loop to Sugarhouse to Herbs to Kitchel(******)............What a day....5 hours riding......hang around in the lot at East burke sports......then on to Willouby Lake for more swimming.....back to Trout river Brewing and finally to Miss Lyndonville Diner...Here are some pics: Put a couple from a trip up to Kingdom and Mount St. Anne and Quebec in June.
    Attached Images

mtbr member
    Thanks for the review. Was hoping to get up there in Aug but money is, well nonexistant.

mtbr member
    Jeff,

You didn't race at Fair Hill this year did you?

mtbr member

I think you are thinking of another Jeff.........

although I think I know him....if he rides a Fugi and is rated either 1 or 2 for his age group....that would be Jeff P. He is my neighbor up inMountainTop. Ride with him regularly.....
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    although I think I know him....if he rides a Fugi and is rated either 1 or 2 for his age group....that would be Jeff P. He is my neighbor up inMountainTop. Ride with him regularly.....
    No, the reason I asked is I met someone on the way there who rode a Titus like in your pics. He was supposed to contact me but never did. Glad you had fun. I'm hoping to get up there.