W.M.A.

Wednesday Ride 7/5 @ LoWeRiders - Downingtown

its on this wednesday 6pm...

in case you missed in a previous post - heres the deal:

For those of you that don’t know already, I am a big fan of Loweriders in Downingtown… they are my LBS as well as my LSBS (snowboard)… andy is a great guy (doug too) and has gone over the top in taking care of me… so we got to talking today about some group rides and came up with this – Wednesday rides… meet 6pm at Loweriders (location below) – free air, last minute adjustments and what not (no full tune ups) plus 10% discount on ride night! Get your energy gels, pick up a new jersey, gloves and the like… there are always some cold refreshments in the d-town skate park fundraising fridge too… from there we can ride to either marsh creek for head down 322 to the trails down there… andy or doug will probably join in the ride as well.

Never been to Loweriders? Here’s where it is… it’s in the “Mini Mall” across the hall from Bakers of Buffington on rt 30.. Mini Mall is just east of 322 basically across from firehouse and dane décor. There is a huge parking lot BEHIND Loweriders in the milltown shopping center. (Wallace ave and Mill rd). – park there.

See map here… http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.qp1..._Loweriders___ (if you don’t see image – zoom out)

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Man, we cant get a break with the weather for these wednesday rides. I can be there, but It looks like its gonna be raining all day again.

mtbr member
    would love to come but i have to help my parents move. Years of crap and now it all has to go somewhere!!! Next week i should be good to go.

W.M.A.
    i can be there - hopefully rain wont be. andy cant ride tonight... if you want we can park there ride the path to dorlan mill rd and hit the loop by the damn - maybe its in decent shape... i think im goign to wait and see what the weather is like at 6 and make the call then.

andy mentioned possible saturday ride... i am out of town but look for him posting here... i am out of town next wednesday too. - but looking forward to sunshine on
    july 19th