Did you ever have ham?

Wednesday night ride at the Moon

Twenty riders decided to enjoy the fantastic weather by riding at the Moon tonight!!! Some new friends were made and a fantastic time was had by all!!! I even verified that the leaves made for a soft and cushy landing when you do something stupid...like ride into a hole on the trail...LOL!!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Did you ever have ham?

Only a couple pics due to darkness!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wednesday night ride at the Moon-dsc03826.jpg  

Wednesday night ride at the Moon-mongoosetree.jpg  

wounded knee
    It was a great night for a ride, the tree roots were especially slippery for some reason, and Buddy was tearing up the trail.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Did you ever have ham?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider6
    It was a great night for a ride, the tree roots were especially slippery for some reason, and Buddy was tearing up the trail.
    Yeah, I think I spent just as much time sideways as I did pointed straight...good times!!! I think some of the trails might need to be blown off again as I am sure I exploded some of the leaf piles as I rocketed right off the trail...LOL!!! I want to add this disclaimer...for those who have never ridden with me, and even those that have...I used "rocketed" in a lame attempt to make myself feel better...LMAO!!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    I want to add this disclaimer...for those who have never ridden with me, and even those that have...I used "rocketed" in a lame attempt to make myself feel better...LMAO!!!
    You shouldn't need to do anything to make yourself feel better! Every time I go I see you leaf blowing or trimming something. And your enthusiasm for the sport keeps everyone fresh. You and Lee do a great job at the Moon. I hate missing the Wednesday rides, but it tough this time of year for me to get out at night.

Did you ever have ham?

Quote Originally Posted by glahnb
    You shouldn't need to do anything to make yourself feel better! Every time I go I see you leaf blowing or trimming something. And your enthusiasm for the sport keeps everyone fresh. You and Lee do a great job at the Moon. I hate missing the Wednesday rides, but it tough this time of year for me to get out at night.
    Thank you for the kind words!!! It is a huge collaborative effort on behalf of everyone that rides at the Moon to keep the trails as good as they are. I don't know if I have more fun riding on the trails or working on them...I just love the trails, the sport, the people...everything!!! I was missing the Wednesday night rides, too. So, with the beautiful weather I thought it was time for a Mental Health day...put the lights on the old Mongoose and came out and had a blast!!!