Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Did you ever have ham?

Wednesday Night Moon Ride

Hey everyone...guess what day it is? Yes, it's Wednesday and that means time to ride the mOOn!!! With the trails recently being cleared of debris and leaves, the riding will be awesome! According to Crazy Joe Snedeker the high today should be around 47-48 so don't forget to bundle up a little bit and bring your lights, too! C'mon out for a great ride with great friends at a great park....you'll have a, you guessed it, a GREAT time!

You've ridden the rest, now ride the best...mOOn Lake Park

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

[SIZE=3]Woo Hoo!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Da mOOn!
    [SIZE=2]
    I get to try the new camera! Gotta get lot's of pics. [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Did you ever have ham?

Wednesday Night Moon Ride!

Better get psyched and don't get scared! It's time for the craziness that is the mOOn!!!!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    I'm still looking for thermals.

I'm hoping my light is charged, not sure when I had it on the wall wart last.

Well, at least I can carry Anti Freeze to consume during the ride.

Did you ever have ham?

Just make sure it is the Dex-Cool antifreeze, that will only make you sick, the green stuff will kill ya! Then the crows be pickin' at your flesh and you got no control over the situeation!!! LOL!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

To all:

Thanks to all who rode the mOOn tonight! Joan, Loren, Jake, Big Daddy, Canadian Chuck, Texas Ted, Buddy & Daphnie. Also thank you for all the Thank yous you gave us for the trail work we did in the past 2 weekends! We are proud to do it cause we know you love riding the mOOn! It was great to see Joe Wychock and John Ayre riding tonight. Sorry I didn't get your friends names but nice to see them also! Hope you enjoyed your ride as much as our group did! Workday Sunday at mOOn will none the less provide even more improvements along with a special announcement that involves the park staff and crew working side by side witrh NEPMTBA on a special project! Nick & Shane nice to meet you and we're glad your at the mOOn!

NEPMTBA
    BUILDING TRAILS AT WARP 7

Did you ever have ham?
    "BUILDING TRAILS AT WARP 7"

Too bad I ride at 1/4 impulse!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    "BUILDING TRAILS AT WARP 7"

Too bad I ride at 1/4 impulse!
    I think not you were on e the gas last night!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    He obviously needs new dilithium crystals.

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    I think he was having "Trouble with Tribbles" before the ride!... LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wednesday Night Moon Ride-tribbles.jpg  

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    at least tribbles don't bite.

Did you ever have ham?

Aye, ya cannot change the laws of physics or psychos!

Did you ever have ham?
    My dilithium crystals are just like me....CRACKED!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

To all:

Wednesday night ride @ mOOn tonight, The weather is still really great for riding, 6 PM, main gate, Trails are all clean & dry on the park side of the mountain, prolly check out the flow on the old... now... LOL new multi use trail riding down from the water tank. Should be a DH hoot! Thanks Duct Tape for the great work, "Stone Steps" gone bye bye. Those steps were "posing" as they were really made of "wood" and will show up somewhere else on a trail near you. We will miss you! RIP.

Everyone invited to join the fun at the mOOn.

NEPMTBA
    SPONSORED BY MOON MIST
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wednesday Night Moon Ride-dsc01151.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

The forecast for tomorrow is calling for a high of 55 and a low of 36 with continued fun and widespread smiles at the mOOn. Bring your lights, appropriate gear, your sense of fun, adventure, and humor. You will NOT be disappointed! Hope to see you at the mOOn!!!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Isn't today Tuesday?

Did you ever have ham?
    Yup, it's Tuesday! Just wanting to give advanced notice for EVERYBODY! Are you able to make it tomorrow, Bear?

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    it's the intention.

Did you ever have ham?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages! It's Wednesday so let's get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrride!!! Tonight at 6 pm experience the thrills and chills that are the mOOn! Experience the manicured trails as your senses come alive with every turn, bump, and creature that goes thump in the night!

As an added bonus, after the ride experience the camaraderie of great friends and share in all the good fun and laughter…but hurry up, because we can’t do this all day!

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    and if that doesn't help, i'll have MacAllen scotch whisky with me.

Did you ever have ham?

Wow, what a phenomenal night at the mOOn! I have to thank everyone that was there and made it so incredible! Lee, Chriffer, Bear, Joan, Canadian Chuck, Bill, Mike, and we can't forget Buddy and Daphne! When we first got there we were greeted by Leah and Jessica and at the end of the ride we caught up with Gary(yes, from Chinese Downhill fame). What great people!
    It was a great night, you wouldn't believe the view of all the stars...I even saw a shooting star! I am still trying to get used to night riding, if you have never done it...you need to! It is such a totally different riding experience. I just can't believe what I am able to do with my 350lb, out of shape body. All I can say is I am SO glad that I quit smoking.
    I have to thank everyone that has helped me, and the list is pretty long! Thank you just doesn't express how grateful I am, but thank you!
    I am so looking forward to our next ride and I am hoping that I can meet some more awesome people like Gary, Leah, and Jessica!
    Last edited by motoman465; 11-18-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

With more great weather...

...everyone on the ride had fun, smiles were everywhere! With all the non riding, nonsense this week it was proof that nothing stops the fun at mOOn.

Thanks to all who enjoyed the ride, it was great to hear the "Boatgirl" story from Jessica and Leah. I think they are onto a new sport: Biking and Bass boat duathalon.

One of the greatest things about last night is the fact Big Daddy Todd stepped to the next level. If you don't know him he is the nicest guy you'll ever meet! Yes, he's the big man and like he says at 350 we have all seen he has the heart to match and the power to rip chains clean off a bike. He has dealt with quitting smoking, loosing weight, and adjusting to all the rigors of mt biking, In the past he has ridden as far as he could,. but last night he rode, "WITH ALL OF US" He gained the strength to do so and it wasn't easy. My hats off to you my friend as you too never looked back in any of this!

The end of the ride was the usual "everyone talking shop". Ted ,Chris(Murph) and I had the computer rap going and I was just listening to two great Computer guys(I won't say GEEKS)... LOL Gary and Todd had a powerbar and I know Todd was hungry after that output of power! Everyone else arrived safe! Of course Buddy and Daphnie were still ripping around Ah, to be a DOG!

So next Wednesday everyone?

NEPMTBA
    COME RIDE THE FUN
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Todd, I've confirmed that Wegman's has White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cliff bars in stock, just FYI.

Did you ever have ham?

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    Todd, I've confirmed that Wegman's has White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cliff bars in stock, just FYI.

I am going to Wegman's to buy and try one. If I like them, I am going to buy $500 worth and go on an all Clif Bar diet! LMAO!

Thanks for confirming that, Ted. Uncle Ted is da bess! Uncle Ted is da bess!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Moto,you sould be doing the announcing at the sx races.Lol Great job on not smoking and on riding you bike.Keep up the good work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast