Rolling on 650b

Wednesday at Moon Lake?

Just making sure, is the Wednesday night ride at Moon Lake on for tomorrow (3/31)? And does anyone know if the Hartman road work is done yet, or are they still running a detour?
    Thanks

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    it'll be damp but I'd be almost wildly surprised if Moto and NEPA aren't there at 6pm.

No clue about Hartman though.

Did you ever have ham?

Ride the mOOn!!!

HA HA....Come on out and play in the mud!!! The terrain at the Moon does drain well, but with all this crap that is hitting us right now it is very likely to be a wee bit soggy and sloppy, but that just adds to the fun!!! Meet outside the main gate at 6.

I can't help you out with road info as I don't even know where Hartman is. I do know that it is clear from the Pump and Pantry above Lake Silkworth to the Moon and it is clear coming up from the Cross Valley by The Lands at Hillside. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Just think of all the fun you will have cleaning the mud off the Titus, Bear! LOL!!! I think I am just going to paint my next ride the color of mud so I never have to wash it...oh wait, I hardly ever do now...LOL!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Yes Hartman Rd was still closed as of last Thursday. Also, they are doing bridge repair on Rt 11, right where 29 meets 11 in West Nanticoke and the intersection has been getting VERY backed up around 5-6 pm on weekdays.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    wrt:bridge repair, you can circumvent it by

- turning right BEFORE the gas station/Morris Family Dining restaurant (heading West) onto East Poplar St and then right onto 29, assuming you get that close from the bridge, of course.

- turning left off 11 onto West Poplar St and then left onto 29, almost a mile before 29. It's the left immediately after the Hunlock Gardens intersects from the right (heading east).

- or if you're coming from Wilkes Barre, take Market across the bridge, left onto Wyoming Ave, right onto Main (stoplight before Price Chopper / Ollies Restaurant), left onto Chase Rd, then Rt onto 29.

Rolling on 650b
    Thanks. Actually, coming up 11 from Shickshinny direction, and turning at Hunlock creek. The detour just adds a bit of time to my drive.
    Got a babysitter all lined up for tomorrow! But the way its been snowing here all day, looks like I might need to put the snow tires back on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipless in PA
    Thanks. Actually, coming up 11 from Shickshinny direction, and turning at Hunlock creek. The detour just adds a bit of time to my drive.
    Got a babysitter all lined up for tomorrow! But the way its been snowing here all day, looks like I might need to put the snow tires back on the car.
    This is probably the quickest way right now (if you're going NORTH on 11):
    LINK

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    The weather listing I am looking at says rain mist. It's just a flaky white rain mist. I should think up some crazy route to do, since everyone is always disappointed if I don't come up with something crazy.

Did you ever have ham?

Wednesday at Moon Lake?

Quote Originally Posted by Chriffer
    The weather listing I am looking at says rain mist. It's just a flaky white rain mist. I should think up some crazy route to do, since everyone is always disappointed if I don't come up with something crazy.
    How about the paved road to Rock It, then back up through the field to the Nature Center, down to JKE, in through The Dark, up Screamer, to T-Rex 2, down the service road to Skinnies, Watkins, Mo-Zee, to Peak A Boo, and back to the main gate...I know I wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in the pit of Hades of making that...LOL!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!