Gravity's Gone

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride

It was an odd cast of characters for tonight's after work ride. I got there early and did a loop by myself and then I went to the bottom and met up with the brothers Gray, Krazy Kessler and two dudes named Brett - Peterson & some other Brett that I never met before. The night ended on a somewhat sour note when KK snapped the chain on his gf's bike. That bike's not gonna last much longer under you buddy. At least you didn't have to walk it out through some rich dude's yard.
    Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-4.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-21.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-45.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-78.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-213.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-231.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-456.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-4516.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-45647.jpg

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride-45789.jpg
    Last edited by nankerphelge; 03-31-2010 at 07:47 PM.

The Krazy Never Die
    its all good i had it fixed by the time she got home !!! she was none the wiser !!! and yeah at least it broke were it did.. i still stayed right with the pack on the down hill .. no chain on a hard tail and 100mm of travel and i wasnt dead last either! however i did almost run into peterson at the water crossing.
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN

Did you ever have ham?

Wednesday Eve 3-31 Ride

Looks like a good time was had by all! I love your posts...plenty of creepy pics...LOL!!! Glad to hear that you got everything squared away before the GF got home, KK! I agree with Nanker, you have got to be killing that bike!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

The Krazy Never Die
    yeah, i myself am starting to wonder how well its gonna hold up. I was jumping it last night but i was only maybe a foot in the air tops... I almost wiley coyote'd it once... so I dodnt really put to much strain on it i dont think. Besides the fact that Im a foot to tall for the bike. I go back to work monday so hopefully i can get in and pay my bike off and go out and actually be able to ride.
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN