Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ... Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11

dat about says it all...

See ya at da mOOn, 6PM, Main gate, Wednesday!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11-copy-imag0006.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?
    Where's your suspension?
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Check it out now Funk soul brother, check it out...

... now it rained the entire ride, but the Funk Soul Brother had no problems, even donning his "Glow in the Dark" screaming-ass yellow/green jacket that scared every chipmunk back into their holes!

I gotta tell ya, KoolKat and Big D(FSB) just could not be stopped tonight. We rode Big Blue, JKE, Watkins, T-Rex1 to NFS,(really slippy and on the rock shelf section we rode over was nothing short of what I like to call ice covered, bikes just were thrown sideways down the shelf in a 2 wheel drift) happy to be on Plan B with lots of dirt to grip to(lots of trees still down though) out to SR 2, then hit Ledgeview(rode all the very slippy rocks and ramps too), all the way back to the start of 8, (confused yet?)still raining, now going the other way on T-Rex1 upper to T-Rex2, Ol'Yeller,(Big D likes the front wheel pivot turns I cranked out... LOL) Go'in Down, Watkins, past the marina all the way to Salamander, 5858, NW1, NW2 What, NW1...

... Whew, nearly 12 miles of crusing around the mOOn on a very dark rainy night, never saw another person, not even a deer, but I wouldn't trade it for anything, and the good news is the FSB might join the "One Geared" crew, as he sees the light and wants to drink the koolaid!

Tonight's ride was sponsored by:
    Mt Dew, Doritio's and Sugar Grenades!

If yaz miseed it
    well, yaz missed it
    Ya, there is water on da mOOn

Ride da mOOn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11-imag0152.jpg  

Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11-imag0155.jpg  

Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11-imag0156.jpg  

Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11-imag0157.jpg  

Wedesday again? Ride da What? da mOOn? Yes, da mOOn on 10/12/11-imag0153.jpg  

mtbr member
    What a ride ! Usually the rain would keep me home, but I just had to get out there. I have to admit, even though the weather was nasty, it was one of the most enjoyable rides I have had in a while. D.B.'s new jacket was so bright that we didn't even need lights. DB or should I say FSB was impressed with Lee's single speed skills. Who knows, maybe he will add a SS to his collection. Like I said before, Lee is turning out to be a terrific mentor to him. I even think I saw an empty mountain dew bottle and a bag of dorritos on the floor of his truck !

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

LMAO...

... your making me crack up.

Ya, that was a great ride, one of the best this year. FSB was wound tight, I didn't hear him once comment about how hard it was raining. Riding 8 backwards is the bomb, but I can tell ya the ET climb up is no easy chore, though Skinnys/Edge was tough, but it's a breeze compared to ET!

I have the Mt Dew sponsorship contract all ready for FSB to sign just incase!

Ride da mOOn
    Ride wit FSB