mtbr member

New question here. Wassup wit Wissahickon?? (trail conditions ?)

Has anybody been riding there recently? Are there any trails or areas that are rideable?
    On another note, can anyone set me straight on the trail use permit. I rode there a few times last fall and thought the permit thing was discontinued. Was I wrong? I have a 2004 permit application. Should I mail it in or is it better to handle it at the park?

Thanks,
    Endo
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by EndoLookout
    Has anybody been riding there recently? Are there any trails or areas that are rideable?
    On another note, can anyone set me straight on the trail use permit. I rode there a few times last fall and thought the permit thing was discontinued. Was I wrong? I have a 2004 permit application. Should I mail it in or is it better to handle it at the park?

Thanks,
    Endo

Yes send in the application.. as far as conditions.. i was there a week ago & it was rideable.. it was nice all week so i am expecting it to be fine now, it's 8:00am on sunday the 22nd.. m gettin ready to go there now as soon as i am done here. Wisahickon is one of the fastest drying places around here, it drains really well, when places like fair hill, middle run, white clay, etc.. are still soaked, Wis. will be dry..I ride here mostly cause it's so close..in the summer there are alot of times when it rained on saturday ... but was fine on sunday [ Dont ask how ..but the place just dries out well ] give it a shot..have a good ride