Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Visited North East PA...

986 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Comer 
#1 ·
Rode Friday Night, Saturday, and Sunday.....great to be back out on the trails with some of the crew.....back in September...Ride On! Beer Alcohol Drinkware Barware Beer glass
Bottle Alcohol Drink Beard Glass bottle
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Helmet Bicycle helmet
Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle handlebar
Tire Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire

See less See more
#5 ·
Ummm....not on this trip...although we had a couple of LSP regulars with us on Sunday....first rockover pic...is Tyler from up that way.....and Tom is in a pic near the aluminum bar stock.....heard it was really wet at LSP last weekend...

#7 ·
I stayed with a friend of mine in Scranton/Dunmore for ten weeks last year. I rode LSP about once or twice a week. The other days I rode around Scranton and ran a lot. Great running in Scranton/Dunmore, not so much cycling. I did enjoy riding the trails of LSP.

I miss it up there. I live in Florida.

#6 ·
I can't wait to get up that way this summer. It probably won't be until July. I've ridden Merli, Prompton and Moosic in years past. Last summer was my first time out on the trails in Moosic and most likely I will ride there again this summer to hit the trails I missed last time. Great pics by the way - especially the water crossing action shots!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.