Tough Guy Extraordinaire

Unknown Delaware Trail

Looking for some beta on a trail in Delaware. Was speaking with someone this weekend about a great place to ride called Fairfiled or something like that. It was a pretty large park, 3,000 or 4,000 acres. From what I could gather the trails are pretty fast and rolling with limited technical sections.

Any info anyone could pass my way would be great!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I think he was talking about Fair Hill and it is located in Maryland. You can literally ride singletrack all day long.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rzio
    I think he was talking about Fair Hill and it is located in Maryland. You can literally ride singletrack all day long.

Agreed. I think he definately meant Fair Hill. Its in Maryland, but is very cose to the Tri-State boarder. I think its officially called Fair Hill Natural Resources Management Area. or something like that.

Hoopy Frood
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    there is actually a place in DE outside of newark called fairfield.theres a swim club,and some nieghborhoods,and a Superfresh...it has some hiking trials,and some sort of adventure/rotc type stuff on it.it connects up with whiteclay,and also comes out one end near the dorms of UD.
    so this is how you add a signature!!