Did you ever have ham?

The Triple Header-O-Cross

Today was a fantastic day!!! The day started off with the moto race at Evansville MX Park. We got to see alot of fantastic machinery, great friends, and fantastic racing!!! What an amazing day for racing....the sun was blazing, the temps were hot, but the action was even hotter!!! More and more of our moto brothers and sisters are bringing their mt bikes to the races for getting around the pits and warming up!!!
    http://evansvillemxpark.com/

Just what you need to really hurt yourself, Dirtrider6

Awesome hybrid!!!

Future moto star's bike?

Our next stop on our Adventure Tour-O-Cross was the PP&L Susquehanna Riverlands. That was a nice change of pace from the usual single-track that we ride. We met alot of really nice people and animals along the way!!!

Old, Rusty Farm Implement

How's this for creepy? LOL!!!

For our last ride, we hit an old railbed. It was a nice ending to a great day!!!

Stay tuned for more fun and insanity!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

Super!

The Evansville MX is the ticket, and hopefully we will have a mt bike race there someday as the owners are really into promoting wheeled events!

The Riverlands ride is a great way to get in a spin after a hard ride the day before, and a very nice place to just hang out and fish too.

As far as the old railbed it is on my list of things to do, and hopefully one day it will become a rail to trails path. I have met with the owner and he is very interested in doing so, but more as a smaller scale path rather than a wide thoroughfare. It will be an interesting project as it includes a few miles with options to include areas of singletrack off the main path.

ride

wounded knee
    Yea, thats what I need a CR500, I rode one once, scary fun!
    Looks like you had a great day, sorry I missed it.

I like riding down at the Riverlands, lots of nice scenery, and if you ride where the summer home is at the end of the trail, close by the river, theres some really fun fast rolling trail.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Did you ever have ham?

The Triple Header-O-Cross

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider6
    Yea, thats what I need a CR500, I rode one once, scary fun!
    Looks like you had a great day, sorry I missed it.

I like riding down at the Riverlands, lots of nice scenery, and if you ride where the summer home is at the end of the trail, close by the river, theres some really fun fast rolling trail.
    I would have to say that the coolest and trickest bike I saw there was that hybrid CR(99). It is a 1980 CR250 frame with a 1983 CR480 engine in it. It looks factory!!! The guy was telling us everything he had to do to it...he said it was alot of work....every weekend for the entire winter!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

ride more
    Mar 2007
    looks like a fun day

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    I figured since we were on a cycling website you were referring to 'cross

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Everyone should try it, its a seriously good time.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    little warm for cyclocross.....it is fun though.