mtbr member

Trip from Reading to Diablo on Saturday...2 open seats.

A few of us are making the trip to Diablo on Saturday leaving from Reading at about 7:30. I have two open seats in the truck so if anyone wants to come and cut the cost of the drive down considerably let me know.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    No fair I've never been there and I f@%*ed my damn shoulder up. I thought it was feeling better but I took the kids out yesterday to the Exeter trail( Pretty close to a rails to trails trail) I attempted to pull my bike over a pretty large Fallen tree and boy did a spike of pain shoot out of my shoulder. This blows, not being able to ride. Well I can ride the Thun trail, boooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnngggggg! I want some crazy technical riding!, like French Creek or Salisbury, which I only had the chance to ride once so far, or Downhilling at Diablo.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    i am very saddened. it seems there is no diablo for me for a while, put up the enduros and the big hit on ebay. sad day to be left with only a hardtail...

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Why are you getting rid of your bikes? Is it $

mtbr member
    Come on Paul. I once rode Diablo for a full day with a separated (not dislocated) shoulder after a crash on my first run there. We'll make sure you just stay on the easy stuff...promise!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I would probably be mostly staying on the easier to medium stuff anyway for the most part. My shoulder is fractured and needs time to heal.

mtbr member
    I'm just messing with you man, I wouldn't be riding either. Heal up quick so you can go next time.