Did you ever have ham?

Trials Training Camp

Today it was decided instead of going for a "ride", it would be the perfect day to concentrate on technical and trials skills at our Top Secret Trials Training Camp! Echoes of the laughter and (my)brief shrieks of terror could be heard for miles! Great time!!! Looking forward to more snow!!!

Listening to the constructive critisicm of my fellow mt bikers about the same old sweat pants, I realized they were correct. So, I contacted my old friend...famed sweatpant designer, Jean Michelle LaPedal who designed these great looking sweatpants for me!

Here is my trusty steed anxiously awaiting its turn at the nasty, snow-covered terrain

The next series of shots is NEPMTBA showing the right way to negotiate the slick, tricky terrain. Also notice the custom riding gear which pays tribute to the original Man In Black, Johnny Cash! I am sure that Johnny is saluting you from that Great Range in the Sky!

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

Yes,

Electric Sweat pants are the "IN" thing, and that trials riding was a good time! The pic of you shows how much weight you lost! I think the pink tape has to find it's way on to the Mt bike too! I was glad to get out again! GOOD WORKOUT wheew Rid'in bicycle trials is a good warm up for Moto trials and the Right of Passage rutfest at Sleepy MX only a month away.

I can't wait till we get the 6 more inches of white fluff, that will make those sections way different. Might be time for the studs, as today spotting the section turn apexes was a real hoot as sans brakes made for missing every mark and trying to reload or avoid the standing wood. Thanks for the pics, I will add mine later.

Dankashane... LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wounded knee
    You guy's are madmen!
    And Motoman your at the forefront of fashion, don't let anyone tell you different!

NEPMTBA is in different gear every ride, looks like I have to break out the storage bin of my riding gear I tucked away to keep up.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider6
    You guy's are madmen!
    And Motoman your at the forefront of fashion, don't let anyone tell you different!

NEPMTBA is in different gear every ride, looks like I have to break out the storage bin of my riding gear I tucked away to keep up.
    I knew I was style wh8re... LOL Today? Black "Lee" jeans... what else for this great popratzzi photo op?

Too bad I'm riding "THE SAME" Turd Brown rigid singlespeed bike everyday

So ya got any retro 80's gear?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trials Training Camp-llohanstripes1030_01.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Happy President's Day

Our Commander In Chief would like to remind you of his personal views of today's world:

MAKE MORE DOG TREATS, NOT WAR!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trials Training Camp-buddy_lincoln.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

Ttc

"Electric Sweat pants are the "IN" thing, and that trials riding was a good time! The pic of you shows how much weight you lost!"

Yeah you can really see it in that pic...hard to believe the scale still says I am 360! Oh Well, all that weight is better to smash things!!!

Gravity's Gone
    Excellent.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    I agree excellent. Love the designer outfits. Perfect.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Moto,that is some of the brightest tape I have ever seen. Reminds me of the moto gear of the eighties.I think it was Broc Glover who wore Jt Racing gear in that color at a supercross race.Broc would be proud!

Nepmtba,you can't be wearing jeans to ride you mtb. The fashion police will be coming for you.

Looks like you guys had fun.That is what counts the most regardless of what you wear or ride or how fast you go.

Did you ever have ham?

Pretty in Pink

Yup, Yup MXER you are absolutely correct! It was indeed Broc Glover that started the pink riding gear craze in 1985 with his JT gear. It caught on pretty quickly with Jacky Vimond campaining the gear in the 250cc World MX Championship and later Ron Lechien following suit!!! My favorite stuff was the Pink/Black/White gear that Mickey Dymond wore in 1988 when he was racing YZs!!! Good Stuff!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trials Training Camp-mxa-3-88.jpg  

Ride da mOOn Moderator

... and if we just ...

Ya man,

...rid'in trials in baggy jeans is the styl'in get up! Do they make my head look FAT?

Had to wash the Moto gear cause that dirtrider6 guy makes me ride way too much! How bout it DR6 did ya give the misses "the present" after the ride? You prolly limped into the house and she said "what did those maniacs do to you, you can't even walk!"

Dudes! Lindsey is retro 80s!.. LOL

wounded knee
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    ! How bout it DR6 did ya give the misses "the present" after the ride? You prolly limped into the house and she said "what did those maniacs do to you, you can't even walk!"
    I didn't give her the presents till after she came bck from the store, before she left I could tell she was in a somber mood, thinking I forgot her, so when she returned home I had them in the Dining room, I could hear her saying, I thoughtyou forgot Valentines Day!
    Oh yea Dirtrider6 in the House!
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

NICE!

I could imagine Ozzy going in circles ripping around also with the excitement!

wounded knee
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPMTBA
    NICE!

I could imagine Ozzy going in circles ripping around also with the excitement!
    He thinks everything is for him, every bag thats brought in the house we have to show him whats in it so he calms down.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider6
    He thinks everything is for him, every bag thats brought in the house we have to show him whats in it so he calms down.
    Ozzy needs a Mini Moto!

Brraaapppppp...