fish
    Feb 2011

Smile Trexler ...what a ride!!!!

My friends and I rode Trexler this morning. It's our secind time there. Awesome adrenaline rush on the Half pipe and Kull dozer loops. Just one minor crash. Can't wait to ride there again. Trails were great!!!The trail maps are great. We somehow missed parts of th killdozer loop and repeated some parts, which is ok, but can someone post the best way to ride the loops so we can cover the trails around two times consistently. Thanks..

Ride da mOOn Moderator
    Great to hear you had a great time...
    ...see ya Wednesday on Rock-It... LOL

Did you ever have ham?
    I have to get down there soon...I keep hearing the trails are amazing!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I should point out its a lot grassier than it should be, last I heard, VMB is trying to get the county to spray so you can actually see the trails again...

The trails basically flow one way, there should be "do not enter" signs for on all of the one way sections, but some of the signs are gone/worn out, there are new ones that will be there shortly from what I understand.

But yeah, it's fun

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Took a spill on half pipe 3 last time I was up there, trail was wet and the ground was soft, but not really muddy - my hard pack tires didn't like it regardless... front tire slipped off trail and I did a barrel roll over my bars haha

Also broke my shifter off in that wreck there. Nothing like a good excuse to upgrade eh?

All in all though, darned amazing trails ! Definitely suggest finding your way there.
    Last edited by tehgyb; 09-28-2012 at 08:31 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XJaredX View Post
    I should point out its a lot grassier than it should be, last I heard, VMB is trying to get the county to spray so you can actually see the trails again...

The trails basically flow one way, there should be "do not enter" signs for on all of the one way sections, but some of the signs are gone/worn out, there are new ones that will be there shortly from what I understand.

But yeah, it's fun
    I totally missed the 1way up top dozer last weekend. I was busy looking for the other guys I was with and rode by it. Crappy part is I passed 3 guy's towards the top who didnt tell me it was one way only to bump into another guy(sorry again!!!) who let me know. It was my first time there and I had no clue.

I did have a blast there and was loving Halfpipe and what I ran of Dozer. I did go down once somewhere above the exit for dozer when my front washed and got into the wet grass and clipped a stump.
    13 Banshee Rune, Pushed Fox 36Float RC2, I9 Blunt35's

T1 barcode, pitchfork's, Hazard light's and profile's

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    where is this? im in the lehigh valley?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

trexler what a ride

U go thru schecksville up rt 309, a little bit before u come to rt 100 u will c a sign on the left for the nature preserve. Turn left go about a mile or so and turn left up the dirt roads for the north range. Park at the top . There r trail maps at the kiosks. Enjoy