Thread: Trexler anyone?

eci

Trexler anyone?

Heading up this afternoon, pretty flexible on times. lmk if anyone is interested in riding

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I'd be interested in a weekend ride there, especially with someone who knows their way around.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    I've been riding there just about every other weekend but there's no way I could get up there midweek. It's a long drive for me that would be hell during rush hour.

I rode it once with someone who knew the trail and now it's easy to follow it the right way so that you get the best experience. I'd be down for a planned weekend ride there, maybe we can get a group going. I would have at least 6 people with me.

It's very overgrown right now though. I have been thinking for a few weeks that I'd like to get up there with some tools and get everything cut back so that it's clear enough to ride fast without getting whipped by branches every 20 yards.

eci
    According to vmb someone went up the 29th and cleared. Would there be interest in a group ride Sunday am?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    A couple of us have been doing some clearing there to remove the face slappers. It's much better this week but there are still a few locations we haven't gotten to.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz View Post
    According to vmb someone went up the 29th and cleared. Would there be interest in a group ride Sunday am?
    ahh, ok. i was there on saturday the 28th. maybe it's better now.

i won't be able to do sunday but saturday would be good. on sunday I'm already planning on hitting nockamixon with some friends.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2.2GSR View Post
    on sunday I'm already planning on hitting nockamixon with some friends.
    Details? we may do a nox/trexler ride.

fish
    Feb 2011
    I got to ride a portion of th Trexler bike trails yesterday (sat). afternoon. What a blast the trails are!!!!!"""We did Brians trail and Kill Dozer. The trails were great. Great job VMB! I hope to ride th entire track next weekend.