Thread: Trevose, PA

mtbr member

Trevose, PA

Hello all,
    I will be at Feasterville Trevose, PA next week on a business trip.
    Is their any trails and places to rent mountain bikes in the area? Or any other exciting things I shouldn’t miss while im there?
    From my fortress in Antarctica I watch the world die on my Sony Trinitron that's switched to channel 5

mtbr member
    Guy's Bikes is in Feasterville, but I have never heard of them renting bikes.

326 E. Street Road, Feasterville PA 19053 215-355-1166

PMBA Beer Guy
    There are trails behind Neshaminy High School which isn't too far from Trevose.
    Board Member Philadelphia Mountain Biking Association (http://www.phillymtb.com)

mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Not much as far as rentals in Philly area

I actually work in Trevose and the rentals are very limited in the area. I looked about 1 year ago when my brother was in town and only found 2 mt bike rental LBS.

Erdenheim Bicycle Center 821 Bethlehem Pike, Glenside, PA 19038. 215-233-3883
    only rents bottom of the line bikes (Trek 4300... I think $15 day)

(closest rides are Pennypack park and Wissahickon both of which are fun and have about 10- 15 miles of riding and even more if you can find some side trails)

If you drive 1 hour south to Newark DE, Bikeline rents GF hiFi, Trek Fuel... and other higher end bikes. They are about 5 mile from some of the best singletrack in the area (Middlerun, White Clay Creek)

Note: It's been fairly wet this spring and conditions may be soup unless we get 3-4 dry days.