The White Jeff W

Trails at Whitetail?

Someone (who doesn't ride) told me there's mtb trails at white tail ski resort. Yay? Nay?
    No moss...

mtbr member
    Back in the mid to late 90's there were loads of trails at Whitetail. They had their own race series and ran the chairlifts for the downhill crowd. If I remember correctly to ride there you had to buy pass, which included a lift ticket in case you weren't into climbing. I haven't been down there for years and have no clue what the state of things is now.

Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
    I was interested in this also. I know my cousin used to assemble and maintain their bikes for them years ago. However, I'm not sure if they are still offering this. I looked on their website but did not notice any information regarding biking.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    In the mid - late 90's this was the place in central PA to bike. You could buy a pass for the season for $99 which included lift access. We use to ride there every Saturday - Sunday from May - October. However, now they put in a golf course which took up most of the CC trials and they let the DH trial go to poo. It was a great time with some awesome riding, ashame they do not do it anymore. Oh Welll.....