mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Trails along US-15/414 near Jackson

I was heading up to Tiadaughton to float Pine Creek and noticed a ton of nice looking trails carved into the side of the mountain along what I remember to be US-15 near Jackson. I may be incorrect on the location because I was seeing double (took us almost 8 hours from Philly...damn traffic). They may be ATV or motocross trails but it looked like someone put a lot of time into them. Does anyone have any info on these?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I too have seen them on the way up to Pine Creek. I think they are old logging roads. No info other than that.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I'm dying to find out if they are rideable. I'm not sure how long they go but they look like one hell of a good time.

^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by fach
    I'm dying to find out if they are rideable. I'm not sure how long they go but they look like one hell of a good time.
    [SIZE="2"] Why not check Maptech or Google Earth. I'm sure they are Private Property or State Forest.Never know though. Ask and you might receive or at worst get yelled at!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

In dog years, I'm dead.
    These folks should be able to tell you all you need to know about the area trails:
    http://www.ticoridgeriders.com/
    Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.... (Ecclesiastes 9:10)