Wizard of the Trail

trail mainteance

I want to do some light maintainence at merlis, like raking leaves and cutting some low lying branches. Can I do this or do i need permission? It would be hand tools only. Thanks!
    There is no charge for awesomeness......or attractiveness.

Good rep does not wash out the bad, nor the bad the good.

mtbr member
    I might be up there tomorrow morning. I'll give you a call tonight and let you know what's going on. As far as doing it on your own... Please go through me or someone else from Hubbard before doing anything. We don't want to ruin an already shaky relationship between the riders and the Park. ttyl, Fahn

Wizard of the Trail
    Not a problem, thats why I asked anyway. Give me heads up when you know what your going to do.

^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Good job!

[SIZE="2"]Rob:

Keep me in mind for your trails day. I want to get to Lackawanna (planning with Laura already) and Merli with you.

Randy if I miss the workday at Merli due to planning problems ask Rob if you can give him your bearings that way I can get them at Hubbard from him. Rob I hope you don't mind..

Cya soon guys...great ride at Hubbard......... Rob......... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

Wizard of the Trail
    Will do Lee. I couldn't make it yesterday, I had a graduation to attend for my niece and nephew. Last week, a whole lot of stuff popped up as well. Rob, I have a dinner to attend at 5pm. If you call around that time, just leave a message and I will return your call. Squeeze play needs some branches trimmed, a log removed, or cut. I almost endoed trying to keep my eyes from being scratched out by branches. Cya later guys.

mtbr member
    Sorry I didn't call. I will be up tomorrow morning though... Today, I guess at this point. Saturday, just to make it clear. I'll be up around 9-10. Give me a call in the morning, or I'll call you. ttyl, Fahn

mtbr member
    Lee, Me and Jay should be at the LSP next Sunday (right?). We'll talk about it during the week. PS. I had some Moolah for ya' and forgot to give it to ya'. ttyl, Fahn