Gravity's Gone

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........

............I thought I'd be the only crazy one there as the trails were still pretty slick and it was an early holiday morning, but there were a lot of cars in the lot:

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0032.jpg

I met a guy named Andrew at the trailhead. He spoke with a thick english accent so I asked him where he was from. His reply? Williamsport! LOL - That wasn't quite what I meant, dude.

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0024.jpg

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0026.jpg

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100b0020.jpg

I rode a loop with Andrew and he tried my bike for a bit then we parted ways.

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100b0012.jpg

As he and I were saying our goodbyes I ran into my friends John, Nick and Amber. I didn't get a chance to ride with them as we were going seperate directions, but it was nice to run into them and wish each other a happy turkey day.

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0027.jpg

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0028.jpg

It was a quick hour and half ride, but it was nice to sneak it in. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0030.jpg

Thanksgiving Morning @ Geisinger...........-100_0031.jpg

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    looks like a good one, any ride's better than none , I always say
    anyway i think jeff might try to get you up mt top this sunday if not maybe we can hit the burma if you don't have plans as of yet

Did you ever have ham?

Thanksgiving Morning

Great post and great pics, dude! I am so glad that you told us they have thick English accents in Williamsport...LOL!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! Don't partake in too much bird!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Gravity's Gone
    Thanx guys. No plans as of yet for Sunday, so I'd definitely be up for either - Burma or MT. Top. Keep me posted (pun intended).

mtbr member

Nanker.....Danville

Thx for the post. Haven't ridden Danville but your post had me thinking of your description of the trails last weekend. Looks like you were riding a different bike than you were at Roaring Creek. Did a Thanksgiving Day Trot this morning with one of my daughters and one of my nieces. Happy Thanksgiving.....watchin' weather for Sunday....
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Gravity's Gone
    Yea, before you guys got there Sunday Jonz, Naner and I did a loop and I got a stick caught up in the back wheel and I broke a spoke and bent the crap outta my derailuer. Also, the fork needs some work and the rear hub has developed some play so that bike is gonna be outtta commission for a few weeks. Be forewarned guys - If you thought I was slow on my other bike wait til you see me on this 44 lb. beast!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nankerphelge
    Yea, before you guys got there Sunday Jonz, Naner and I did a loop and I got a stick caught up in the back wheel and I broke a spoke and bent the crap outta my derailuer. Also, the fork needs some work and the rear hub has developed some play so that bike is gonna be outtta commission for a few weeks. Be forewarned guys - If you thought I was slow on my other bike wait til you see me on this 44 lb. beast!
    Jeff, Dave, he's setting us up for his [SIZE=4]DOWNHILL ONSLAUGHT![/SIZE]

LOL

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Unfortunately he is not any slower on the Perp @ all.

The Krazy Never Die
    I'd be extremely interested in a ride in danville Sunday ( tomm) as long as someone could give me a time and location.. I have a few issues with my bike that I'm goin to be trying to address this evening . But please let's organize something for tomm. Might be our last decent day for a ride

Gravity's Gone
    Sorry, dude. No can do. Some other time maybe.
    Last edited by nankerphelge; 11-28-2009 at 05:05 PM.

The Krazy Never Die
    Any other takers