Big Up... Chump
    May 2006

Thanks for the ride

Lee

Thanks for the trails ride last night. I never thought i would be able to do stuff like that. I am up for helping set up and organize the summer trails sersies. Let me know when you and the guys are going there to work on the trails/sections. i now see why you do what you do. i have a whole different look at mt biking

see ya

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    Zap:

We talked about some North Shore type sections, since all the guys aren't pure trials riders.
    I will email you when we are ready!

The race is in 2 weeks! Saturday the day berfore the race is open ride day. Bring the MTB also! We do have the hillclimb challenge there.I have the Gas Gas all ready.I will cut a mt bike only section for the event. I think whoever gets the farthest should recieve a free dinner that night from Chili Robertson. I spoke to the land owner the other day when he got back from vacation. We road the MX track. He was happy and liked the layout more this year.He said the course for the MC harescramble is ok to ride on Sat. The other land owner Dave was glad we trimmed it out for his kids to ride their go karts on. You can use my Monty if you want to.

Thanks
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com