Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)

Thanks Francis Slocum and Hubbard crew

I would like to send out a big thanks to the Crew at Francis Slocum and Hubbard for providing the area with some awesome trails. I recently revisited the Slocum trails twice within the last week and was blown away with the quality and maintenance of the trails. I visited Hubbard for the first time today and had a blast out there. I have added these trails to my collection of favorite trails in NEPA. So thanks to all for your hard work out there. I just want to let you know that your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed.

mtbr member
    The "Francis Slocum" crew is actually the NEPMTBA. I'm glad you liked everything! I wasn't up Hubbard today, but last night.......... Wow!... I.... Forget it, I'm not even going there.
    The Hubbard Crew mainly does Hubbard, Merli and the Lackawanna State Park maintenance. Of course, Prompton is also on the list of "light" maintnance too.
    Hubbard and NEPMTBA work together in the area. It's really cool to be able to see what another group does in the same situations. ttyl, Fahn

^ The Trail Starts Here ^

Good job!

[SIZE="2"]Thanks Turbo Tom:

You need to take a bow yourself as you have been there to help us(NEPMTBA) at Frances Slocum and have brought riders with you to enjoy the trails. Thanks

The Hubbard crew does and awesome job everywhere they maintain as well as Joe Tierney at Lackawanna State Park! I gotta shout out to Kevin Pender who has done work at Prompton as well as Paul Mang from Northeast Sports in Honesdale.

The NEPA area has some of the best trail care and maintenance people on the earth. From designing stuff that is fun to ride as well as keeping it clear of debris and water control we have guys & girls who make it happen here in the area.

Larry Fahn's New Switchbacks at Merli-Sarnoski park near Carbondale have to be seen and ridden.What a Blast! Even on a SS! Remember that was the place that was logged without even a care as to trails there. Larry did some amazing work as well as the other members of Hubbard. Hubbard and John Graboski even helped with the raising of monies to plant trees on the D&H-O&W rail/trails!

So pass it on if you wanna Ride we have some of the best kept trails to have fun on!

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

mtbr member
    Thanks, Lee. Just a little clarification- The New part of Merli was thought of and laid out by Gene and Pete Katapski. 10 of us from Hubbard (including SLAMA) went up and helped clear it and we added some of our own twist. The Switchbacks that you speak of though me and Jay put in for some wild turns. Fahn

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFahn
    Thanks, Lee. Just a little clarification- The New part of Merli was thought of and laid out by Gene and Pete Katapski. 10 of us from Hubbard (including SLAMA) went up and helped clear it and we added some of our own twist. The Switchbacks that you speak of though me and Jay put in for some wild turns. Fahn
    GREAT JOB BY ALL!
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com