mtbr member
    May 2004

SWPA biking looking for riders

Hey wahts up, just got myself a decent bike IMO. good and bad reviews as that is with every bike, well anyways im looking for a trip this weekend. i am intrested in DH, Freeride so i basically wanna try anything other then a lot of Xcountry. So if anyone is intrested im from SWPA and i know there aint alot of DH and free ride trails but, maybe theres jumps, drops or something close by to ride and then start to plan a trip to maybe 7 springs or Rays. get back to me. looking to go saturday or sunday morning.

Prez NMBA
    Jul 2005
    head to 7 springs, they are having an "open" downhill race on saturday. all you have to do is get a bike park day pass and you are good to go
    http://www.7springs.com/things_to_do...ll_mtnbike.php
    i dont think ray's is open for the fall season yet

Nice no rass
    Rays opens on Oct. 20th.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    i am looking for people to ride with not places to ride. cuz if i got the people to ride with then we will have places to ride. so i am looking for MTB`ers in SWPA and surrounding area. please contact me

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    i think the nmba guy might have been posting that race as a place you might find people to ride with. people with a similar mindset and geographic locale.

but i guess the thirty odd visitors here could be a much better pool of riders for your interests.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    i couldnt make it there, i had previous engagments but im looking to go on saturday if neone is intrested