Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sun Sept 2nd - 7 Springs...

722 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  amish_matt 
#1 ·
anyone wanna carpool from near Bloomsburg?

It is a long drive, but I want to do it before I lose the chance for the year.

I am pretty flexible as far as working out the details, but I'd like to make sure I get a pretty solid day of riding in.

#4 ·
mmmm, they were just closed for the bowhunter's event recently, too. I'll have to look into this. Maybe Plattekill or Mountain Creek instead. Maybe Launch.

#7 ·
Anyone know if the new whale tail will be open by Sunday? If not, does the detour cut out a lot of the main trail? I am just wondering if I should go somewhere else this weekend and head back to 7 Springs later when the trail work is done.

#8 ·
I was there last weekend, and it looked like they had a lot of work to do.

The detour only cuts out the top section of Superconnector, after the two tables - you can get to the entrance of EC-1, but no farther that way. You can ride around the detour by going on Rock n Roll to the skills area. From there you can cut down/right and still get to upper Secret Stash and from there into the rest of Superconnector, including the rock drop into the Glades. It's really not much of a detour.

Aside from being really dry and lots of breaking bumps in the Glades, it's in great shape. I'd still go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.