trail addict

Sun Sept 2nd - 7 Springs...

anyone wanna carpool from near Bloomsburg?

It is a long drive, but I want to do it before I lose the chance for the year.

I am pretty flexible as far as working out the details, but I'd like to make sure I get a pretty solid day of riding in.
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    dang.

i'll be VT, or I'd go with you. ;^(

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I believe the 24 hr race starts on sat. Riding will probably be limited

trail addict
    Quote Originally Posted by moto450 View Post
    I believe the 24 hr race starts on sat. Riding will probably be limited
    mmmm, they were just closed for the bowhunter's event recently, too. I'll have to look into this. Maybe Plattekill or Mountain Creek instead. Maybe Launch.
    You better just go ahead and drop that seatpost down to the reflector... the trail gets pretty rough down there.

mtbr member
    i think alot of us are heading to ride the preride for the ccc . or i would be up for a road trip

hammer of doom
    they've always been open for DH during the 24 hour race in the past
    its nice to ride the lift and watch those poor saps huffing up the mtn
    "Circumstances of birth are random, and should never be a source of pride or shame"

trail addict
    Anyone know if the new whale tail will be open by Sunday? If not, does the detour cut out a lot of the main trail? I am just wondering if I should go somewhere else this weekend and head back to 7 Springs later when the trail work is done.

smartass
    I was there last weekend, and it looked like they had a lot of work to do.

The detour only cuts out the top section of Superconnector, after the two tables - you can get to the entrance of EC-1, but no farther that way. You can ride around the detour by going on Rock n Roll to the skills area. From there you can cut down/right and still get to upper Secret Stash and from there into the rest of Superconnector, including the rock drop into the Glades. It's really not much of a detour.

Aside from being really dry and lots of breaking bumps in the Glades, it's in great shape. I'd still go.