mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Stores near Gouldsboro or Scranton

Hi, first off let me clarify that I'm not from the states, but me and my family are planning a trip to Gouldsboro PA in December. I have been planning on making upgrades to my Hardrock Disc 2010, and I thought since I would go to the states, I might as well buy some parts there and install them. So I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find some lbs near those areas that have a "wide" variety of upgrades.

Thanks in advance....

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=peterson's+ski+and+cycle&fb=1&gl=us&hq=peterson's+ski+and+cycle&cid=0,0,15791411305478666531&ei=HkXbTPGWNsKBlAeegaG9CQ&ved=0CBgQnwIwAQ&hnear=&z=16&iwloc=A

My brother and his wife used to live in Gouldsboro, and were good friends with the Peterson's - even worked there part time. Really nice people. Tell them Dave and Mickey's brother Tom sent you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    thanks man i really appreciate the help

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    You also have Cedar Bike in Scranton & Clarkes Summit, Sickler's in Exeter and Clarkes Summit, Around Town Bikes in Wilkes-Barre, Main Bike World in Kingston.

I'm guessing Cedar, Main Bike, and Sickler's have the most on-hand MTB stuff stockage, but no idea of details.

go vegan!
    Sep 2010
    a bit far from where you're going to be but you should check out http://genesisbicycles.com/
    some of those other places don't have the most new and up to date stuff in stock but im sure they could order it for you. cedar bike has always been a great lbs for me in times of dire needs for something.
    Last edited by xgjokax; 11-13-2010 at 02:09 PM.

mtbr member
    Cedar Bike is the way to go. Great people and selection
    I'm the kind of person you need to keep your eye on or I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back...