ganginwood

stoney cabin in dirt rag

i remember jeff posting the picture on this site. i noticed the same pic in the back of dirt rag this morning while on the crapper. who's in the silhouette?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Aswell
    the 5th poster, ganginwoods, is correct

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

My pic

I am the one standing, Ric Collins is the one with the light on his helmet and Joan is in the background. I was suprised to see it printed . If any one has any extra copies of the magazine when your done reading them I would like to send them to my friends. Contact me and I'll arrange pick up or e-mail my address. Thanks

ganginwood
    i'll take the mag to work with me, scan the image, and send it to you. you can do what you'd like with it after that. does this mean i get an autographed copy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Aswell
    the 5th poster, ganginwoods, is correct

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Sure I'll sign it. I have the original digital pic so a I would not need a scan. I was talking about if any one had a complete copy of the entire magazine leftover. Some people throw them away when they are done? Ride On..

mtbr member

Good job! Congratulations Brian!! and Thx Kevin for letting us know..

Your published!!!!! Knew that was a great shot and so did quite a few others that wrote in when they were posted. Doug P. usually has some extra copies of the mag, You have his email I think.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........