likes bicycles

South Park report?

I'm coming home for spring break on Friday and wanted to know how the trails are looking. I'm trying to figure out if I should make room for the bike or not. My guess is they are soupy as can be, but I figured I'd make sure.

Thanks.

I heard south park is soup. North Park is spotty...some spots are good others are soup (the horses did a lot of damage on saturday in places). I've heard riverview and frick are good if you stick to the two-tracks/fireroads. I know a guy who rode bavington yesterday and had a good ride.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk
    I heard south park is soup. North Park is spotty...some spots are good others are soup (the horses did a lot of damage on saturday in places). I've heard riverview and frick are good if you stick to the two-tracks/fireroads. I know a guy who rode bavington yesterday and had a good ride.

Frick Park is not good!!!!

likes bicycles
    *sigh*

Thanks for the responses. About what I figured to hear. Summer can't come soon enough at this point!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Now it sounds like we may be in for nearly two inches of rain the next couple of days!