It's life and death

Somewhere new???

hey..

I have the week of from work next week so i was going to take the opportunity to try somewhere new to ride....I would rather if possible stay within one hours drive from home...I live in lower bucks....and im looking for some nice single track with good flow..ups...downs and if possible some technical aspects...i have rode all of the most common places around this area...basicall anyone have any ideas for something new????

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Without knowing where you've ridden, it would be hard to say. Help us rule out the ones you've already been to.

It's life and death
    ive only ridden mercer and clayton in jersey.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Ok, how about Pennypack or Wissahickon? Neshaminy? High Rocks (Ralph Stover)? All within an hour.

My group will be doing our usual Pennypack ride this Wednesday night at 6pm if you want to join us, that way you can get a nice guided tour.

Let me know if you want to try one of the places above, and want someone to check them out with, I'd be up for that.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    French creek in Elverson PA! Awesome - assuming you have full suspension

It's life and death
    hi...yeah i ride a full squish...05 kona kikapu (frame is about all that is left as stock), i have rode neshaminy...core creek...pennypack....high rocks

so basically im up for trying anywhere and seeing as im a foreigner with not too many mates here i usually ride alone so id love to get together with anyone and ride!!