ganginwood

something to look at while working

here's 2-3 shots from yesterday on the northern tier. had to turn around as the elevation increased. still too much snow on the trails but getting close. anything on a northern exposed ridge was still holding 5 inches of wet snow.

if your going to add to this, lets see some dog pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Good job! Gsp

Around here, the ground is too saturated and the trails are too greasy to be riding, but I'll post a pic of our shorthair: Mr. Gabo, aka Fat boy, aka Big P*ssy or plain old Gabo

ganginwood
    ok.....not quite ready to bike yet, but all going to good homes. i think all 12 are spoken for. they sure are cute.

ganginwood
    ok last ones. here's 2 of fisher at 10 weeks.
    when you have 15 of them running around your house, how do you chose?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Ok, I gotta ask you how your GSP's are with riding. My guy is a speed rocket with the endurance of a marathon runner. Where does your guy hang when you're riding? On point, by your side or clean up?

ganginwood
    diddo. i can't keep up with them.
    as for where they run....it depends who i take with me. i have 3 adults.
    lennox and lexi will run about 100 yds ahead of me, break apart on both sides of the trail, and back track 100 yards behind me. then they come steam rolling past me. repeat....

if its just lexi...she's on my side. same with lennox. however, they compete to cover more ground if i have more than one with me so half the time i don't know where they are. sometimes i go 3-5 miles up trail before i see them again. fortunately i'm in a very remote area.

it also depends on the combo that i take with me. if i ride 20-25 miles i'm guessing they put in 60-65 with all the running back and forth. its pretty impressive.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I'm a huge dog nut... My right hand lady is a 3 yr old Boxer... She is an awesome trail dog and a blast as a riding buddy... Sweet lookin dog pics...