AKA; Jimmy Tango

Some Gretna and some Rocky Ridge clips...

Double post from Passion...Chris and I recently began riding with Todd. The 3 of us all live in Lancaster, PA, Todd is from Mt. Gretna, 30 minutes from Lancaster. Chris and I have heard that Gretna has some great trails, but we never found them. After work on thursday evening the 3 of us drove up to Gretna and Todd showed us around, and obvisouly with only a few hours, we only got a taste. It helps to have a "local" show you "their" trails. Can't want to return and really pick apart the one trail, the one that has the fence on the riders right side. That trail offers so many different lines it is overwhelming the first time you go. Fun trail On Saturday Josh I and drove over to York to go to Rocky Ridge for a little, it was fun.
    By the way, the quality of this video turned out really bad compared to others I have posted. If someone knows what I did wrong, please tell me, I would appreciate it, thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXb2TA_OcT0

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    That's funny I was just searching youtube the other day for Mt Penn vids, and saw your Mt Penn and lunchtime freeride vids, good stuff! Thanks for sharing them.

I might have to make a road trip to that Mt Gretna, looks like fun.

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    Thanks dude PM me sometime and I get Todd to lead the way. He is always open to showing people around. You like your "goose", looks nice